Reviews for Cursed Blood
Scottken chapter 2 . 11/10/2018
Great so far really hope to see some more.
Sewrtyuiop chapter 2 . 11/10/2018
UA is finally here! Seems like Izuku is going to be a lonely boy this time, no fault of his own.
Sewrtyuiop chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Damn son. Necromancer Izuku, he's definitely going to be the one Tomura wants to recruit instead of Bakugo. And Bird Boi can have a friend stuck in the darkness
crusader2113 chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
I had a similar idea to this in the shower earlier. Weird huh?
Zydragovich chapter 2 . 11/10/2018
I like the idea and hope to see more of this story!
dpsam chapter 2 . 11/10/2018
I feel like Mina would love zombie movies and by that theory Izuku and Tae
ChaosBringer21 chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
Haha Nice! The Dark Hero "Necromancer", good story so far can't wait to chapter 2.
Kage Bijuu chapter 1 . 11/7/2018
Also got to say Tae parents are bastard for sure. I mean really cruel to do do that to there daughter.
OtakuMaths chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
I almost threw my phone when I read her name I’m so mad. This is a crossover I was not expecting. Good story and looking forward to more
BlazaWolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
So far, this story is pretty dang cool. There's this other MHA fic I'm reading where Izuku is a zombie girl, but I never would have thought of a quirk turning other people into zombies. Your Izuku is basically a hard to kill witch-doctor and that's pretty neat. Bring on the gore and bring on the violence, nothing is too much as long as it has a purpose to the story - otherwise we might need Chekhov's gun to put down the hoard.
dpsam chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
O.k. wow I have never read anything like this and I want more
Fayari chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
What the actual flying fuck is wrong with that emergency number operator? It completely broke my immersion from the story. I worked as an operator for 911, when a child calls the number sounding upset or scared, dismissing it as a prank or nightmare is the fucking last thing you want to do, not the first. It could be a legitimate emergency like in the story here, it could be child abuse, heck it could even indeed be a prank or nightmare, but your entire fucking job as an operator is to calm the caller down, determine the situation, and send help when necessary. Being tired is no excuse at all. Dismissing a child's call only serves to discourage them from asking for help when they need it, and as the story shows, Izuku most certainly needed it. That operator needs to be fired and barred from ever having a job in the public safety sector.

Also, dafuq kind of teacher gets drunk while one of his kids spends a night alone in the forest? You're a teacher for fuck's sake, you hold the lives of children in your hands, you don't get to be drunk while supervising them.

Sorry this turned into such a rant, I couldn't get into the story at all after that part. People like these should not be allowed in society.
2,922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195