Reviews for Cursed Blood
NewMystery356 chapter 18 . 7/26
Huh.,, Is Lily’s Hero costume a reference to LLENN’s from Gun Gale Online…? Saki from Zombieland Saga should be a polarizing presence~ Sami-sama getting the sense LITERALLY slapped into her was funny as hell~ That they run into TAE’s killer as well is definitely interesting, as is Izuku finding a “hard limit” for his Quirk, which of course dampens Chiyo’s delusions of grandeur.
NewMystery356 chapter 17 . 7/26
Katsuki not having a fun time in the funny farm is wonderfully written, and really cathartic~ Momo’s innocence is totes adorable. Kyoka and Fumikage make for a cute couple as well. As for the .Nanoman bit, I though that was just Hatsume’s not being able to remember Midoriya’s name, but there being (have been) an ACTUAL “Nanoman” in the past was an interesting twist. That he’d been reviled for not having a Wuirk, despite all he’d accomplished, only paints the world in a more-negative light, since ANY form of Nanotech should be lauded, yet I imagine no-one “cares”…
NewMystery356 chapter 16 . 7/26
Therapy seems to be going well. Also, poor Iida…~ Kyoka-chan having a crush on Izuku was a great plot twist, and I wonder if it’ll come up in the future. As for Lily’s father at the end… Love the Zombieland Saga ref~
NewMystery356 chapter 15 . 7/25
At least they’re GOING to therapy… Nezu wanting to make Izuku his successor is definitely interesting to contemplate in the future. I’m eager to see how far (read: further) off the deep end Bakugou will go~ I also wonder how many “unsolvable crimes” Izuku will resolve, and when Tae will start speaking in full sentences.
NewMystery356 chapter 14 . 7/25
I live the intrigue, both on the adult and teen level. Bakugou getting shipped to the funny farm has me thinking he’d be easy pickings for the LoV. Momo screaming at everyone at the end was fucking funny~
NewMystery356 chapter 13 . 7/25
Tokoyami getting into the swing of things is always funny~ Izuku brain-jacking the Noumu… I’m eager to see what he does if he can recruit a “Tank” to his party~
NewMystery356 chapter 12 . 7/25
Maybe Lily’s NEXT SMG can be a P-90? Izuku blowing his load all over Tomura’s face at the end was also funny, and I liked Tae kicking some major ass~ Wonder what Izuku will have to say to All Might about “flaking on them”~
NewMystery356 chapter 11 . 7/25
The over/under of Bakugou blowing up in their faces, and hitting the Self-Destruct Button on his future… With how-far-up-his-own-ass his head is, I do not doubt, even go an instant, that Bakugou will be blacklisted from the Hero Course for life~ Ojiro’s opinionation of Izuku’s Quirk definitely gives him more character; I’m guessing he feels “gyped” by having to skirt by with his own “lame” Quirk, given the Hierarchy. Ojiro playing Bakugou’s role I’m the USJ is an interesting choice, and I hope he gets chewed out for it later~ Kurogiri getting taken down like that was great too, and I wonder see if the final outcome will be changed…
NewMystery356 chapter 10 . 7/25
Oohf, dead children. That’s dark. I hope Izuku (and his QUIRK) are CREDITED with the pedo-bust, and not any of that dog-shit like with Stain in the Canon. As for All Might… if he STILL decides to flake on the USJ because of a lack of impulse control… I doubt Izuku’s opinion of his perceived “Quirkist” values will improve any. He has every RIGHT to resent All Might; what he inspired, Bakugou’s entire personality and worldview in particular. I also worry that All for One will take an interest in Izuku’s Quirk. On the same vein… what would his blood do to a Noumu…~?
NewMystery356 chapter 9 . 7/25
Ah, yes, Nezu’s PTSD… Though he DOES literally hate humans, he’s technically no different than most school staff. As for the worm cannery… how deep will it go indeed~
NewMystery356 chapter 8 . 7/24
Chino’s treatment of Izuku’s Quirk paints her as FAR more “clinical” than her Canon counterpart. I like it~ It’s dark as hell, but it makes things a lot more interesting.
NewMystery356 chapter 7 . 7/24
I kinda wanna see Baka-gou trigger his restraints and have a bunch of cops flood the room before beating him with batons, maybe some stun guns~ As for the gossip… damn, that’s funny~
NewMystery356 chapter 6 . 7/24
I wonder how Beru EXPECTED her first encounter with the undead to go…~
NewMystery356 chapter 5 . 7/24
The necktie as a garrote was a nice touch against Iida, as was Ojiro being scared for his own chances~ As for the shit he pulled at the END…! I am SO hoping Aizawa expels Baka-Goku for what he did, hell, high water, or whatever bullshit comes out of All Might’s mouth. I hope the quote/unquote “Symbol of Peace” gets his ass REAMED for that!
NewMystery356 chapter 4 . 7/24
Tokoyami and Izuku are going to make for GREAT friends~
Also, just when I think Bakugou couldn’t be any more of a dick, he goes to an all-NEW low~ I’m eager to see what he pulls on Baka-gou~
2,922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »