Reviews for Cursed Blood
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 43 . 10/27
Wonder if she'll join the group.
wd12091111 chapter 42 . 10/26
I should've seen this coming
wd12091111 chapter 9 . 10/25
Was recovery girl always this unlikable?
Crimson of the Mandalorians chapter 42 . 10/16
Man. I barely have words for how good of a story this is. I binged the whole thing in a few days, and I’m left wanting for more. I hope things are going better for you, and I’ll be waiting for another chapter. Best of luck, and keep up the amazing work.

P.S. I really liked the Omakes, I thought the fleshed out the subtle differences in your world. I say keep em, and ignore the haters.
Jane5hadow chapter 42 . 10/14
tae-chan, saki, and lily-chan. i found where you pulled them from. won't say where, though. im highly amused and love what you did with them
Toby860 chapter 42 . 10/6
I can't tell is that the good hunter or gehriman
Reddrad chapter 32 . 10/5
BRO I THINK I AHVE MASIVE WIP LASH FORM THIS CHAPTER WHAT THE F**K
coldpyr0 chapter 9 . 10/3
You should label this AU, I don't see Recovery Girl ever being this blatantly disrespectful to the dead! This chapter has turned her from a firm and caring Doctor to a cold calculating glory hound. Seriously, caring more about her legacy and figuring out Izuku's quirk than the horror of finding out what happened to the child. Shame on you using the story being 'dark' as an excuse to completely destroy a character like this because honestly a real dark story would have her being more compassionate given her already dark background in the original story.
Fourthsubset66 chapter 26 . 10/3
"Initiated a sloppy French hiss" just picturing Tsuyu literally hissing "honhonhon" or "baguette"
hanzohasashifan29 chapter 2 . 10/1
Deku should make an army of undead
hanzohasashifan29 chapter 2 . 10/1
Izuku to nighteye you are not done!
Reddrad chapter 15 . 9/26
Well that’s scary deku as nezus Successor
lolrrr4 chapter 42 . 9/21
Sinseramente me imagine al agente smith con apariencia de demonio, ojos dorados rasgados, piel ligeramente roja una cola y pequeños cuernos, ni en mis salvajes sueños habria pensado que era smith de monster mosume
chris0894 chapter 42 . 9/1
I just wanna say that I've been here since chapter 5 and I think this is one of the absolute best fanfictions I've ever read. You've done an awesome job on this and thank you for giving me the enjoyment and thrill of reading this adventure!
sondowth chapter 21 . 8/31
Is the HPSC still around?
2,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »