Reviews for Cursed Blood
hanzohasashifan29 chapter 2 . 10/1
Deku should make an army of undead
hanzohasashifan29 chapter 2 . 10/1
Izuku to nighteye you are not done!
Reddrad chapter 15 . 9/26
Well that’s scary deku as nezus Successor
lolrrr4 chapter 42 . 9/21
Sinseramente me imagine al agente smith con apariencia de demonio, ojos dorados rasgados, piel ligeramente roja una cola y pequeños cuernos, ni en mis salvajes sueños habria pensado que era smith de monster mosume
chris0894 chapter 42 . 9/1
I just wanna say that I've been here since chapter 5 and I think this is one of the absolute best fanfictions I've ever read. You've done an awesome job on this and thank you for giving me the enjoyment and thrill of reading this adventure!
sondowth chapter 21 . 8/31
Is the HPSC still around?
Thejoshmystr chapter 9 . 8/24
God damn this is really good I came in with low expectations a "Necromancer deku, izuku x tsuyu" story sounds bizarre but goddammit this is amazing!

also I love the drama that makes logical sense and not just pointless unbelievable misunderstanding
Thejoshmystr chapter 5 . 8/24
dep... depsey roll?! like ippo?
dreadix chapter 13 . 8/22
13 is a girl you know this right? why do you keep calling her a he?
edeansnow1 chapter 1 . 8/18
so good! i love this can't wait for the next chapter!
Bipolar Smoothy Ytrew chapter 10 . 8/12
this and the last chapter have left me shaking feeling rage, disgust and more... but not at you but instead at what happened in the story. When I say this I mean it in a positive way as in I feel like this is how I should feel at the thought of that stuff happening, you are an amazing author and the first to make me feel this way. Good Job and keep it up
NewMystery356 chapter 42 . 7/31
It took me a while, but I binge read this story from beginning to here. I think what I love most of all, is how you’ve made it a multi-crossover so the story isn’t bogged down with OCs people can barely remember. With such a wide net, I’m surprised at how-well all these different franchises mesh in this darker, Quirk-obsessed world. With how violently Quirkist Ojiro is (and he’s deluding himself if he thinks otherwise), I kinda wanna see him get the shit kicked out of him by Midoriya, who then snubs him when the tailed teen asks/demands healing. That he thinks he’s EXEMPT from a “wake-up call” will be a notion I’ll happily see him departed from~ The full cast of MonMusu appearing at the end was a real treat~ Even if their origin stories WERE a bit depressing…
All this said, I’m pumped to see more! Keep up the good work!
NewMystery356 chapter 41 . 7/31
Hmmm… I wonder just where Izuku will go… and what kind of following he’ll cultivate as a symbol for Mutants. Come to think of it, I wonder how the MLA will play into things, given this Quirkist world’s bias…
NewMystery356 chapter 40 . 7/31
Izuku’s [Cursed Blood] going incognito JUST to fuck with Takeo… is really fucking funny. Glad to see the mass-suicide with the rats blew up in their faces~ Present Mic being put on suspension is also a nice bit of worldbuilding; I’m surprised he didn’t get SUED first~
Bloody Relight chapter 36 . 7/31
you know death scares do not work when your character can literally heal from being have crushed or shot in the face right?
2,999 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »