Reviews for The World May Never Know
SlashMyDreams chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I have no idea what a Tootsie Pop or Mr. Owl are, but I liked it anyhow.
IAteTheRamen chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This had me giggling like an idiot. :D I loved it!
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
LOL

This was adorable! XD Loved every second of it.
Lilaxx002 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
OH MY GOD! I've found my new *second* favorite slashy fanfic pairing! I never thought of this before, yet I could SO imagine this happening.

btw tootsie roll rox my sox
The Russian Lunch Lady chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Woa... never considered this couple. I likee. At least it's not another M/J fic. Oh, BTW, loved the tootsie roll thing.
Sokai chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Supremely adorable _
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
*Fangirl squeal* So cute!
Dissolved Girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
This is so cute. _ I loved it.
Amelia chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
It thought it was really good.

Very throughly enjoyed it.

George and Marty DO sound adorable together.

Bea chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Tell me this, Doc. Are you planning an NC-17 Happy Days fanfic where Joanie has sex with Fonzie or any Marty/Jennifer fanfics ever?
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
*giggles* Sweet! I think yer convertin' me to this pairin'. Sick and twisted though it is...*snorts* Like that ever stopped me. Anyway, sorry to disappoint but you ain't gettin' no flames from me. *shrugs and grins*
Catherine chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Cute! Great scott, yesterday, i didn't even know about fan fictions!
Mistoffelees chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
~cookes Tootsie Pops over the flames~ Ew. Cooked Tootsie Pop...what? I had nothing else to cook..very cute story. It could happen. That might be why George is so self-contained, because he's afraid people will find out he's bisexual or something...keep in mind this is just a theory. And if you and Flaming Trails WERE in cahoots (ala the first review on this), then I would be a happy person indeed. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
sorry that this isn't a flame but...

...i liked it, a lot. :)
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003