Reviews for The Final Testament of Ghetsis Harmonia
guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
I return to this fic often. It's unlike anything I've ever read on this subject. I really, really love it. The worldbuilding, the characterisation. It's amazing.
St Elmo's Fire chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
[Only my singing would sooth it]

Should that be "soothe"?

[the girl-women who sat bored and bleary as they watched their mother's laundry]

I think that should be "mothers'", since the subject referred to is plural.

This is really interesting. It always disappointed me how trite and shallow Ghetsis was as a villain when N was so nuanced, such a boring capstone to that whole plot. I don't think I've seen many people really engage with that and try to give him more depth. The idea that he's religiously motivated works really well, and kind of makes him a foil to N, more than the PC is.

That said, a lot of this still seems really unclear to me. What exactly is his end goal? Does he really believe what he said about sundering the world to bring it back together, or is the ending where he says he just wanted to destroy it out of spite the real deal? I feel like some important details were skipped – everything surrounding the beginning of Team Plasma is really vague, and he seems to jump very quickly from nurturing N to hating him and calling him a freak.

The writing throughout this is superb, though. I love the mythology and his accounts of the supernatural, and his descent into madness at the end is very well-done.
Just-A-Reader0Love chapter 1 . 11/7/2018
This is beautiful, You know how to write emotion and passion in characters. You can feel the hatred and passion in Ghetsis's writing. I envy your skill. I hope that you have a amazing day. See you!
brtnvm chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
I really liked the plot twist about N's mom
Brtnvm chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
Awesome awesome i like it please continue i like stories about N
OldSchoolJohto chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
Paragraph 7 *altars

Elders’ old tombs — should be tomes?

Whatever an interesting origin story for these two! I loved the detail and worldbuilding. Wish I had more of a hint about the identity of N’s “mother” though.

Oh wait, I just got it. Meloetta?