Reviews for Mean Streets
boojum chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is very high on the list so stories that I would most like to see continued or sequelled (if that's even a word!)

In the past few months, the admins have been doing a lot of tweaking to the performance of this site - have you asked them lately about fixing what happened to your quote marks?
Ladyinwaiting chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
When are you going to finish the sequel to this story been waiting along time.I love this!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I've read this on...Blackraptor I think? Anyway, its really good. You successfully gave Ezra and Vin a transition to teenagers while still keeping them, them, something that is very difficult. Just wanted to let ya know!
hunterlab12 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Great story. I couldn't stop reading, although some of it was missing in places it seemed. Thanks for sharing. Have you posted the sequal yet?
Skyrunner70 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awesome story. I really hope you continue writing this story line. It's a great take on the kidfics.
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
So, I'm reading this fic through for a THIRD TIME and just realized that I've never reviewed it! Criminal, really, since I know what it is like to wait by my computer for reviews (that's not a hint to go read my fics though, they are truly terrible :P). Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I love this fic (even my third time around) and it is one of my favorite lil!Ezra fics. I love the way you made Ez and Vin so completely AU and yet they are completely IC and their voices are SPOT ON. Much love for this fic :)
Skylard20 chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
I generally don't read stories when Vin is younger, BUT I saw this on recommended on another site and glanced over it. And I enjoyed it VERY MUCH, I hope you do continue the story line it is quite good.
Smarley chapter 10 . 5/6/2012

Definately just read this story again.

I really really really hope that sequel is still in the works and will be posted.

I'm here to bug you, hopefully enough to get a sequel :)

Thanks for the great read!
Ladynwaiting chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Love this story! when are you going to finish it -I surely can't wait much longer
Patz1989 chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
Loved it and I would love to read more on this!
Violette chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Note: has changed something recently and it has resulted in stripping punctuation from some of my stories. To see the properly-formatted versions, go to my website (on my profile page) and you can find them all there. I'll get them fixed here at FFN when I have a little more time to spare, probably after the holidays. Thanks for reading!
v chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
I love this story. I love this unique AU you have created. I love your characterization. My only plea is that you begin to use quotation marks. It is painfully distracting. I find myself unconsciously editing when all I want to do is enjoy the story. I am dying for a sequel.
Shadow of Flame chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Very nice! I haven't seen many teen Ezra and Vin fics, so this makes a nice change. Good plot, characters seem to be in-character for their situation... it is interesting considering Ezra P. Standish as a street kid, though! Look forward to reading the sequel.
boojum chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
A very good read, and I hope to see more from you in this AU!

Now, about that long-promised sequel?
Anon and anon chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Aw, I liked this! I actually read it on the uplinktech site, and did note it was slightly easier to read there (the last chapter here in ffnet seems to have deleted all your quotation marks!) This is probably one of my favorite ATF/Mag7 adaptions... I like the Little Britches universe, but something about the friendship between Ez and Vin makes me unbearably happy. Thanks for an excellent read!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »