Reviews for Blood Sings
5-STAR chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Love your portrayal of Connor! This is a very well written story please finish it!
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
Interesting story and please update soon i am enjoying it.
Fiona chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
You totally need to finish this. :D
emerald beauty chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
this story is really good so far I hope you continue with it! I can't wait to read more!
spideygal chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
Hey dude, its been a long time since you update this story, i really love this story a lot. Poor Connor, i mean after he woke up from the shock and realised that he had murdered (didn't mean to murdered) 3 of his friends, especially Cordelia (the girl he really loves but get dumped by her), so wondering when are you going to update this story, i have been waiting for a long time, i remember reading the pre-sequel "Sins of the Father" then the sequel "Blood Sings" last year, so can update it. I don't know how you write your stories but you write it really well that got attracted to most of your Connor stories and oh by the way i'm also waiting for "Hyperion's Son". Ya anyway, please continue (don't mean to rush you or anything), thanks )
Vamp19762000 chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Please update this series soon. It's a great story.
adrixa chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
I love this fanfic! It's really deep.,. I haft to tell you I was in shock when Gunn and Fred was killed and when I thought that Lorne was also killed, the fic had been deep and angsty but a massacre? I grew some grey hairs... Will EvilCordy come back? please update soon!
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 2/23/2004
So Connor believes it's an adult and responsible thing to hide the presence of an obsessed sociopath from his guardians and friends. Oy.
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 2/23/2004
The light touches of humor in this story are gratifying and relieve the somber tone. I'm getting a real chuckle out of thinking of Connor all dolled up in dresses. Penis have the weirdest imagination.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 2/23/2004
Boy, I hate machismo. It's stupidity only it's male stupidity so it does a hell of a lot more damage than the regular kind. This reminds me how Hank Hill wanted to have Bill tattooed on his chest until he passed out. Tsk tsk. It would serve him right if they tattooed "I love Rhys" on his scrawny chest.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
I'd like to learn more about that mage. He sounds fascinating. I'd love to leave a longer review but it's really late now where I am.
night inside chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
YEY! Update! I like Connor's reaction to Cerridwen. _. The plot complicatin with Justine was beatifully written. Is Angel going to be there when Connor gets home? He would probably be the best person to help with his ten page report. It could create new problems or fix some of them with the complex father/son relationship that they have. I cant wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Tariq chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
Hi. BLOODY LOVELY! PLZ CONTINUE! I like Cerridwean. show more of her!
Imzadi chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
So, poor Connor! It's hard being a teenager, especially when it's thrust upon you like that. I can understand why he might want to see Justine, but that's not necessarily a good idea. So sex is rearing its ugly head?
Have I asked if there's any possibility of seeing Lindsey in this story? It's been a while, so if I have, please forgive me.
shahid chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
EXCELLENT! bring in WES for a cameo. show that he demonstrates his darkness/powers to Conner, Giles and the people they live with. update soon.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »