Reviews for Walk Away
SherlockWholmes chapter 3 . 4/14
Harry's happy and he did it mostly on his own. His choice to walk away and hire help.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 4/10
Yup, like you said, The smallest thing can change the future. Harry crying out as he bumped into Karkarroff changed everything, his entire future. Let's hope it's a change for the better. Getting away from Dumbledore will be a great first step to improvement.I hope McGonagall wraps his beard around his throat and threatens him. Not kill him, just yell in Scottish Gaelic in his face. Yupyup.

his
AnAnya Contd chapter 3 . 3/24
I adore this story... what a lovely idea. I wish I had thought to hire my own life manager a few years ago. I like this Harry, ignorant in the beginning perhaps, but wise and street smart, and knows a good thing when he see it. very canon. great instincts. what a unique story idea and so well written too...
Ohaeolin chapter 3 . 3/19
Excellent story. Thank you for a very enjoyable read.
RevDorothyL chapter 2 . 3/18
I love it when the adults are left to deal with the magical world's problems, while Harry gets to have a life and Hermione get to have a life partner who'll never hold her back. :)
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 3/17
The personal assistant situation is very cringey. They just met and she’s already getting naked in front of him even though he’s 14.
Also, the concept of breaking a contract makes you banned for life of all future agreements is ridiculous.
If it worked that way, no one would be able to follow a dark lord. Surely, they sign an employment contract with the ministry, right? So they’re breaking terms of the contract by supporting a terrorist organization, but no one gets branded as a contract breaker.

This contract breaking thing is not canon.
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 1/2
thanks
Stormshadow13 chapter 3 . 11/26/2021
Great story.
stevem1 chapter 2 . 10/18/2021
Excellent chapter. Good point on naming conventions.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2021
Outstanding start. On my second read.
Hatter Writings chapter 3 . 10/2/2021
This was alright. I was surprised Mercy didn’t end up being a future Hermione or something. I’m not sure if that make the pedophilia more or less creepy.
MrsFH chapter 3 . 9/30/2021
Great short story! Thank you.
Li-Ion78 chapter 3 . 6/21/2021
Simplistic, yet lovely. More more no less, just right amount of love and angst
NonsensicalRants chapter 3 . 6/14/2021
I think this story needs one more chapter. Focusing on Harry and Hermione meeting the flamels and discovering their elixir of life was just the aging potion loophole and that the philosophers stone was a sham. That they'd just been working hard and investing wisely for a half milennia.

Could be fun