Reviews for Walk Away
Kai chapter 3 . 9/5
Pffft. As if all students' names would fit on a Wall of Disgrace. After all, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore is such a long name and deserves to be written in such huge letters that few other names would fit. And Severus Snape and Minerva McGonagall would come before the students.
Kai chapter 2 . 9/5
Harry could've adopted the name Parry Hotter-Who-Is-Not-Harry-Potter-The-Boy-Who-Lived-Honestly-! Would've fooled everyone, I'm sure.
geenakmom chapter 3 . 4/25
Enjoyed your story.
HoneyBear84 chapter 3 . 3/17
Love it
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 11/20/2022
An interesting idea for a story. I have to wonder if Hermione was ever told all of that Mercy taught Harry?
old-crow chapter 3 . 10/9/2022
Hi,

I enjoyed the tale and thought you had a great story concept.

cheers,

Old-Crow
Coul532003 chapter 2 . 9/9/2022
I like you analogy about false names. It reminds me of someone changing the part in their hair to the other side and wearing glasses,then calling one Clark Kent and the other Superman. I like your story very much.
Cwhit930 chapter 3 . 8/5/2022
Thank you for the share a good story line of Harry getting want he wanted.
SherlockWholmes chapter 3 . 4/14/2022
Harry's happy and he did it mostly on his own. His choice to walk away and hire help.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 4/10/2022
Yup, like you said, The smallest thing can change the future. Harry crying out as he bumped into Karkarroff changed everything, his entire future. Let's hope it's a change for the better. Getting away from Dumbledore will be a great first step to improvement.I hope McGonagall wraps his beard around his throat and threatens him. Not kill him, just yell in Scottish Gaelic in his face. Yupyup.

his
AnAnya Contd chapter 3 . 3/24/2022
I adore this story... what a lovely idea. I wish I had thought to hire my own life manager a few years ago. I like this Harry, ignorant in the beginning perhaps, but wise and street smart, and knows a good thing when he see it. very canon. great instincts. what a unique story idea and so well written too...
Ohaeolin chapter 3 . 3/19/2022
Excellent story. Thank you for a very enjoyable read.
RevDorothyL chapter 2 . 3/18/2022
I love it when the adults are left to deal with the magical world's problems, while Harry gets to have a life and Hermione get to have a life partner who'll never hold her back. :)
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 3/17/2022
The personal assistant situation is very cringey. They just met and she’s already getting naked in front of him even though he’s 14.
Also, the concept of breaking a contract makes you banned for life of all future agreements is ridiculous.
If it worked that way, no one would be able to follow a dark lord. Surely, they sign an employment contract with the ministry, right? So they’re breaking terms of the contract by supporting a terrorist organization, but no one gets branded as a contract breaker.

This contract breaking thing is not canon.
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 1/2/2022