Reviews for Walk Away
Very good! ~~ Snake ~~
ak chapter 3 . 5/8/2019
bonne fic!
Olly chapter 3 . 4/23/2019
You didn't respect your own rules and the problem seems to come from your ignorance of what a contract is. A contract isn't a piece of paper, contract can be and most of the time are non written.
You stated that Harry could never enter a magical contract ever again. And he spent the whole story doing just that. From Mercy's guardianship to his relation with Gringotts, all those things are contracts. Hell, how exactly did he get a job or married ? Both need contract to be establish. Even the simplest act of buying an ice-cream in a store is a contract. So your story doesn't really work, because by being forbidden to enter new contracts, Harry would have never be able to do half of the things you write about.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 4/10/2019
A really different take on GoF. I like the OC Mercy Fuller. A different way of giving Harry independence.

I think though, that H/H relationship needed more development.

All in all, a story I’ll read more times.

TGM
helloseem chapter 3 . 4/1/2019
Wow! Awesome. Keep it up!
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 3 . 3/12/2019
Great story
Autismguy593 chapter 3 . 3/9/2019
Like the story. Short, but sweet.
c.karen09 chapter 3 . 2/26/2019
This was different from anything I had read on this site before, and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you!
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
This was very sad, but I have to know what happens next. You declared this a Harmony fic, so I'm hoping for a happy ending. Thanks for writing.
kimjo2 chapter 3 . 2/24/2019
Great story. Thanks
Havens Run chapter 3 . 1/31/2019
This is an excellently done work that shows both thought and caring about the characters. Well Done.
Saissa chapter 2 . 1/29/2019
No wonder I like your stories. You dont follow the fan canon, (aka fanon) and we get a much better and vastly different story to all the others. Thank you for that!
Lerris chapter 3 . 1/27/2019
This is a simple, solid, well written short story. You did use one cliche plot device, but that much is generally fair game, particularly when making the story longer wouldn't have necessarily made it better. Thanks for writing this.
Leo's Lair chapter 3 . 1/22/2019
Interesting story on how Harry gets away.
Leo's Lair chapter 2 . 1/22/2019
Interesting thing with the ageing potion.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »