Reviews for Southern Belle
Kip Kinisky chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Your descripton of the southern belles dressing in their huge lavish bedrooms is rebelicious! I've really enjoyed your read tremendously. I"m a huge fan of the Old South antebellum way of life - all of the parties, balls, extravagance, opulence of the wide spacious mansions, the arrogance, the cotton fields, negroes doing all of the work, and the swirling of fluffy hoop skirts floating across marble ballroom floors...
NiminariAmriath chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
huh...a little different than what i expected from the summary...but it was good ;-)
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 9 . 10/29/2008
it just occurred to me how Kitty is so like the character "May Welland" from a book called "The age of innocence" by Edith Wharton because they both have such overly romantic and biased ideas about what marriage is. :) At least Kitty had Jean to sort her out on that major fact of life :P

um if that makes absolutely no sense what so ever to you, lol, um never mind, just, great story, I wish you would do a sequel! Even if it IS just a one shot sequel with Remy and Rogue (hint-hint lol). Your descriptions of imagery, especially the clothes (dresses) is lovely :) And the characterisation is perfect for the era and for the X-Men :)

awesome job :D

-UltimateGammy91
MissGuided chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
Beautifully written. And I just adore the ending. Now the only thing left to do is add it to my favourites list. :)
tfobmv18 chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
Yeah a happy Romy ending. Keep up the good work.
Lovestoread chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
That was definatly a cute fic, i loved it!
raye chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
Please UPDATE ASAP
The Struggling Artist chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
I liked that a lot. You're a very good writer. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your historical sources to write this?
FreevAmi chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
What did you do, open up a copy of "Gone With The Wind" and type the dialogue word for word? This is an utterly cheap form of plagarism. Try coming up with something semi-original, really.
lovinthis chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
oh nice, nice, nice, nice )
Quicksilver's Queen chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
like it better than the sequel
ishandahalf chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
okay, so this review is pretty late, seeing as you finished this fic over a year ago... heh heh... oops? well, i'm just kicking myself for not having read it earlier, cuz it was FANTASTIC. the time period was SO interesting, and the quasi soap opera going on was QUITE fun... i have to admit, i was worried that rogue would end up with pietro, but she didn't, and my faith was restored. so! the point is, gold stars for you, this fic rocked my socks.
boohoo chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Pietro Pryde chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
I am loving the story! At first I thought it was a Rietro! (I hate thoughs) man I can't wait to read on!
Digital Tempest chapter 10 . 8/17/2003
Well, I'm glad I took time out to read this story. It was excellent. :) I don't really know what else to say besides I enjoyed it immensely, and I'll have to check out some of your other Evo fics.