Reviews for Happily Ever After?
trolliehime chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
tell me there's next chapter for this! nyahahaha dang when i fell for gintama, i fell for okikagu too
e.janus chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
I need another chapter HAHAHAHHAA I could imagine Okita doing those things to Kagura!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Ha ha, this is the funniest and truest to character. I've read like a dozen fanfic now, and this is sincerely the best. Would have been nice to see what will happen next though
Raptorteam chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
I feel like this is perhaps the most canon-ish Okita in fanfic, completely sadistic, unfeeling, and clueless to other people around
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
I thoroughly giggled at Gintokis reaction to Okita blowing up the door. I could picture it completely. As for the story itself, I could see this happening in the Gintama universe. I hope you continue on with Okitas lessons!
Maring Mar chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
This is so short! More plz!
keks503 chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
"Maybe he's the ultimate tsundere" ...Hahahha XD Sure Hijikata, we can all dream XDD
Brstar chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
oh god xDD loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one! I really like your writing style too, it's very refreshing and soft and I can see you're passionate about writingthanks for the wonderful chapter!
I12Bfree chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
AwwwXD this is so hilarious yet so adorable!
Can this story have another chapter?
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
I laughed so hard at this rotf really, that Sougo hahahahahaha
Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-I7 chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
Woah!
Gahhhhh!
More please!
Bereftsoul chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
OMG! a thousand yesss! can i say that i laughed at these in the same way i laughed while readingwatching gintama! a fun ridiculousness that is so in line with the story you are telling!
the shitting kagura part was the best! also the pickup book lines! genius!

i am soooo thrilled! i need to see/read the next chapter, and the next and the next! thank you so much for writing this! you wrote comedy soooo well! i have never really been this excited in a fic in a long time!

will be on the lookout for the new chapter! also to all of your future fics. thank you. just thank you! much love
yukiero chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
Awesome! Totally enjoyed it.
May4414 chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
Just wanted to say what an amazing job you did keeping Okita in character! This was hilarious in true Gintama fashion! Keep up the good work.