Reviews for Xenoblade Chronicles: The 5 Sins of Grief
OmniFandomGhost chapter 9 . 4/14
Long time no ser muy friend, I hope you alright un this time of quarantine :)
So, the first shots are going to be fired, by Mumkhar no less, this is going to be wild. Lucky Elma and her team brought their Skells, 'cause ir Mumkhar pulls out his Face somehow, they're gonna need them.
It's Reyn Time baby, and Alrest will recall his name after that. Can't wait to ser his meeting with the Alrest party.
Also, with the recent trailer of XC: DE, will Shulk and Mella have their new Monado weapons and attire? Will acknowledge the fact that Alvis is officially Ontos?
Novagon chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
I'll admit it, I was actually expecting Malos and Amalthus to recognize Zanza as the Architect's counterpart.
Theoldblood98 chapter 8 . 12/6/2019
Oh my! I wonder what is their plan? Anyway i love you story please continue!
Novagon chapter 7 . 7/20/2019
I'm guessing that was either Reyn and Sharla, or Dunban and Melia at the beach.
OmniFandomGhost chapter 7 . 7/18/2019
Oh. My. God. I didn't expect Alvis to be one of them, and I NEED an explanation, mainly, why him? As far as I've seen, he's a good guy (though, now that I remember, I haven't fully see XC1 story, maybe the answer is there, aside from the theories of him been the third Aegis).
As for the questions:
1) I'm 100% sure the ones in the beach were Reyn and Sharla. I gotta admit it wasn't a suprise (I could see it coming even without finishing the playthrough I'm currently seeing), bit it was really funny. Also, can I make a question? If so, my question is: will all parties (Reyn, Sharla, Dunban, Melia, Rikki, Lin, Tatsu, L, Irina and Irwin) meet each other?
2) As for the Commandments (I think I've just spelled it the wrong way), I recognized Zanza, Mumkhar, Alvis (pretty obvious), Luxaar, the female Ganglion (the one Elma and her party find destroying the first part of the Lifehold), Malos, Jin and Amalthus; I couldn't identify the blonde follower of Zanza (maybe I could if I finish the playthrough) and I think the winged woman is Melia's mom, but I'm not sure.
Still, this was a really good chapter, I can't to see wait will happen next. And don't stress yourself, take the time you need to deliver a quality chapter
Novagon chapter 6 . 6/13/2019
I just thought of something that could logically happen later in the story, but I'm not sure if you're open to outside ideas. If you're interested, note me so we can talk about it.
OmniFandomGhost chapter 6 . 5/18/2019
OMFG OoO
I need more of this now, because its so good to see the three main characters and their respective groups together. I can't wait to see an interaction between Rikki, Tatsu and Tora, it will be hilarious XD.
Also, about the 10 figures at the end, I guess some of them are Zanza, Muhmkar (I can't remember how to write it :'v), Gadolt (maybe), Luxaar, the two badies that attack NLA (the ones that were pure Ganglion, not the cat ones), Malos and Amalthus; other than that, I can't wait to see who are the other bad guys.
P.D: You know, before the release fo Torna: The Golden Country, I used to think that Nopon Archsage was a bad guy too. Funny, don't you think? XD
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2019
Awesome! Keep it up! :D
Novagon chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
Definitely faving and subscribing to updates! this is AWESOME!
Rebiele chapter 4 . 1/20/2019
I really want them to trade lore, especially Rex and Shulk about Klaus and the Aegis! Ontos, Logos, and Pnuema! (Alvis, Malos, and Mythra/Pyra) and have them tell each other’s stories!
JeaSonDash chapter 3 . 12/14/2018
Will you continue the story? I can't wait what's coming up next