Reviews for The Kiss of the Angel
satomika chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
i hope you update soon!

i can't wait to read the next chapter! :D

anyway, i don't think cleo is being immature here; i just think she has her own set of point of views and she's being mature about the consequences of her actions
star chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
update please I know that it was 6 years ago that you made this fic but I want to know what ll happen

well see you soon ... or I hope so jej

bye
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I like it please update it soon!
Leina chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
WAH! Fantastic! The ONLY good Orphen fic I've read. Period. I know it's been quite sometime, but is there ever going to be a continuation of this? Or is it a oneshot/lead?
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Aren't many Orphen/Cleao fics out there! Go you! Thanks! This is my favorite couple in the whole wide world! :P
Liz chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
KEEP GOING! P
Jay chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This isn't a review, but a request: I'm obsessed with reading a good Orphen/Serena fic (SSO and SM) and then a Jareth/NeoQueenSerenity fic (LABYRINTH/SM) You'll be my hero if you write any of those, specially the first! Please?
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Oi, Cel. You need to update. There aren't enough OrphenxCleao fics out there!

Oh, and yes, happster360, I AM everywhere! Mwahahahahahah *cough cough* Ok, maybe not, but I like to think so.
bunny angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
it's been a while. update!
Monkeystarz chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
oh i adore it... i need another chapy pleas!
Windseeker chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
hehe. that was funny. i could so see cleao being that way. update!
Shiranai Yukino chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Um... hi... it's been a year and all that and u've probably forgotten abt this fic.. but could u pls update it? I'm dying to know what happens next!
reviewer chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
i like this story so far, but u have to update it soon.
charlis chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
i know u probably started this story a while ago but could u write more chapters because i like the story so far.
can u e-mail me if you'll do it
happster360 chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Great story wish you would update. is it me or is alyson metallium everwhere?