Reviews for Lifeline
Scribbles97 chapter 1 . 5/3
Aww, very sweet, I wish there were more like these about!
LiseLore chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I'm a big Virg-Scott fan ! I just love their bond and all the fanfics around them.
Thanks for this one !
Xenitha chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the story and the insight you showed on the relationship between Scott and Virgil.I especially enjoyed the way in which you choreographed their fight on the patio. Thank you for an enjoyable read!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh wow, what a wonderful story! It truly surprised me to see Virgil and Scott fighting the weay they were, but I guess Virgil knewe exactly what Scott needed and kept at him until Scott couldn't help but open up about how he was feeling!
Teobi chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I just LOVE IT when handsome men kick the crap out of each other! Great story, Sam. You are a top writer!
whirlgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
There are some stories you go back to time and time again because they strike the perfect emotional chord. This is one of them. Thanks for writing.
vincenzo0506 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Once again another solid entry from Sam! Take lessons folks! If you write, and submit to this website, then read Sam's stories. You might learn how it's really done. If you are just an avid fan, then will have a treat just reading. And not just once, but when you've finished it for the first time, read it again. You won't be dissapointed. I never am. - EV
tb2ukfab chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Great story Sam! I really love the way you give all the characters such deep emotions! The way you show how the boys "connect" with each other and with Jeff too, is really amazing. It's so real!

I really enjoy reading your writing..can't wait for the "secrets and lies" next chapters!
Fran L chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
E, d'y'know, that was lovely. :) Welcome back, Sam- when you return, you do it with style! :D
LMCofTIC chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Just another example of your brilliance as a writer and your insight into what they are REALLY like. Thank heavens Virgil's there for Scott...this was a wonderful look into that special relationship. Hitting the nail on the head, as usual. I can't wait for more of the same. :-)
Ellie-Beth chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Do you know that feeling when you just finished a really wonderful story? You read the last sentence and you go back a paragraph because you don’t want to reach the end. And then you wish you could read it again… for the first time.
GillyLee chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I'm speechless. This is a fantastic and beautiful written story. You got them just right...
Sophie27 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
A beautifully written story of brotherly love at its finest. . .they know each other so well, and Jeff (bless his heart) knows & understands his boys. Grandma understands everyone - that's typical! Very fine story - please keep posting these little surprises.
yveybevy chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Sam, as always a wonderful and moving story.
Whattamess chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
AMAZING. You can really feel the emotion in this. BRings out the true meaning of brotherly love.