Reviews for Misuse of Metamorphy
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 2/13/2023
Heah, its a crossover with DC. Great short!
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/23/2023
Well that was fun.

I'm also going to believe that Tonks and Harry are more then just friends at the end.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 11/6/2022
This is pretty fun!
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 8/1/2022
Love it lol
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/19/2022
It would be June id someone or group weren't trying to kill Harry after all. Good Ole Fumblemort made it a tradition at Hogwash didn't he? Someone or something trying every year usually starting on Halloween. So why, even though Vulturewurst is dead, would that tradition stop? Fate would get terribly bored if she didn't have Harry to torment after all. Not as much fun to read as Harry turning the Tri-Wizards Tournament into an even bigger and more glorious farce than it already was but you can't only write about that!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 3/19/2022
Nice, glad to see Tonks using her talents in that manner, would have been great in canon for sure to see that.
Cwhit930 chapter 1 . 1/7/2022
Thanks for the story
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 12/9/2021
Utterly delightful!

I loved "Dead Sirius" (especially the revelation of the Longbottom family battle cry - priceless!), but you've taken the idea of impersonating Voldy in a new and even more productive direction. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
Pretty sure this idea originally come from cursed child where harry acts like voldemort. But honestly I don't think it is this easy. Although harry could probably make it work.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 5/12/2021
Loved it!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
Yeah, Tonks could have done SO MUCH MORE with her ability than she did in canon.
I've read a few explanations for her oft-cited clumsiness; one was that her natural height was actually either far above the norm (six-foot-six) or far below (four-foot-six), and she was ALWAYS using her power to keep to a more normal range, but it's hard to hold the *exact* same shape for long, and so one or both of her legs would frequently lengthen or shorten just enough to throw off her gait and trip her up. Another was that she had a mildly deformed inner ear, all metamorphagi did, and feeling slightly but constantly off-balance was the trade-off for their power. The real explanation, of course, was that JKR wanted to limit her character's usefulness for espionage, to deny the OoTP and DMLE a real advantage in the war against Voldemort; it would be hard to blend into a crowd when you're attracting attention by frequently falling down and such.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 1 . 3/24/2021
That omake was awesome. The entire story was cool too... but the omake. that phrase you never say in the presence of harry potter, world's biggest danger magnet (even the real world's, even though he is fictional), the phrase that goes, "it couldn't get any worse". it can. And it always does. i haven't said THAT phrase out loud since i read the first book when i was in 5th grade. Literally.
I'm also thinking of putting omakes in my story(s). Any tips?
VashonBeader chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
Absolutely hysterical omake! Great job on that and the main story. Such fun. Bless you for writing and sharing!
HpFaN2o0r chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
Perfect. i especially love the Cthulu reference there in the omake.
agnar chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
I'm blanking on the fic name, but there's another, longer fic I think, where Harry coaches up Tonks and DD agrees to have her play Voldemort and a few Order members dress up as DE's and 'attack' Diagon Alley after 4th year to force the ministry to acknowledge his return. Her talent is definitely under-utilized in canon.