Reviews for Misuse of Metamorphy
Ladyivy19064 chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
I'd forgotten that scene from Dead Sirius, but this was a fun twist on the idea. Thanks for sharing.
BMS chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
Nice one.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
It's not a real vacation without an encounter with a horror from the deep.
marsolino chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
This made me laugh. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Why the hell didn't Rowling write this? Sure beats Chest Monsters, interminable camping trips, really stupid treasure hunts, sentient super wands, the Disarming Charm of Death, and Harry the kamikaze.

Oh yeah. She's a hack.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
This was wonderful. Tonks and her gift was wasted in the books. In book 5 why not pretend to be Riddle its not like Tom can claim innocence without causing himself trouble.

I liked unlordly fashion, that has lots of scope.

Comparably benign a nice description of Tonks.

Harry the seer would be amusing and its not like he has any reason to like or respect the art.

I have wondered if Aurors can collect life debts. I wonder if Harry got one from the wand maker in the last book.

Thank you for using the Black family library as it was also wasted in the books when we know Regulus found out about horcrux. The mum of Tonks did well and far faster than Dumbledore who really did not do much on the Horcrux matter. Really he put far too much faith in prophecy and in Harry dying.

The same with the basilisk, Harry did nothing with it when the remains were worth a great deal or handy for killing soul fragments. I bet the Black family will have a goblin made blade exposed to basilisk venom, just in case Horcrux are an issue or someone needs to die.

Harry having his scar removed makes more sense than wait for a killing curse.

Yes, Tonks has poor taste in men look at Remus. I would like to think he won't be around and does his usual hide away when needed.

Well done Neville.

A nice way to end things. I think Harry would loose interest in Hogwart's after all the danger he experienced there. Being the chosen one would be hard to deal with. Harry would be better off away from the UK.
DRWPJT chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
Absolutely hilarious. Great job.
katmom chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
That was fun. Thanks for sharing.
Herochick007 chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
A vacation is boring unless there's something that needs to be slaughtered.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2018