Reviews for Legends of the Four
Fishy Rainboots chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Very interesting. I am enjoying it.
rghs chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
I rarely review for stories - I know, I know; how horrible am I? - But I couldn't resist not reviewing for this story! It's really, really, REALLY GOOD! I noticed that you haven't updated for ages and I - and others - would appreciate it if you do update! I hope you don't have a writers' block or anything like that! How frustrating! When you update, I promise to keep reviewing every chapter; just please - UPDATE! Oh, and on a last note - Go! Salazar/Helga! :D:D:D:D
autumn sprite chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
OH! I LOVE THIS STORY! LOVE HELGA AND SLAAZAR! ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?
HuNnIe chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
O I LIKE ROWENA'S PERSONNALITY HAHAHA MAN WHAT IS UP WITH GEORGIANA? I HATE GIRLS THAT ACTS LIKE THAT ... HOW CAN ANYONE EVER GETS ALONG WITH THAT TYPE OF PERSONNALITY? I PITY HEGA THO IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THERE IS ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER. SALAZAR SEEMS NICE IT SOUNDS LIKE HE WAS A GOOD GUY BUT WHY DID HE EVER END UP MAKING A HOUSE IN HOGWATS THAT SEEMS SOO BAD? I LIKE THAT LITTLE SIDE STORY ABOUT HOW ROWENA IS RICH AND HOW SHE BECAME SO POOR VRY INTERESTING ... I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE DONE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER ... IF THE IS A NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE CONTINUE _
HuNnIe chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
hahaha i do not blame you about listing and telling your readers about how horriable the catholic chruch used to be hahaha and plus how some of the priests are acting sinfully because i myself am a catholic too haha ... i liked this story ... and now i could sorta imagine what happened to get these four together and have something in my mind about how they are close friends haha well i like the story it did not sound boring to me at all ... it was more interesting i wonder what it going to happen next but first i must read hahaha
Lil Yaten Fae Too damn lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
It's a really good story. - I hope you update soon. O.O please? *gives cookies*
Classical Cola chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
This is really really good, and I am not the only one who thinks that! I urge you to continue, explore and enjoy your charactors. You can create them any way you like, no one really knows how the founders acted!
I am looking forward to the creation of Hogwarts as well, so yeah, please do continue :D :D :D
-Heather
walkingcensure chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Ah! An update! Thank you.
I've tried, but there's just nothing to critic. Not that I do that much-I'm just trying to say that this story is awesome.
I think it's GREAT that the founders are so... human, not that they're not... but the way they think is just... so natural and realistic. It's cool.
And I just have to say that I confused Godric and Salazar with James and Sirius at least twice while reading the chapter. It amuses me.
I really like this (I'll have to tell my friend about it). Another chapter up soon, please.
Freelancer chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
FOUNDERS FIC! WAH HA HA HA!
HOW can you stop it here? There are SO few good Founders fics out there and this is one of them. Please continue? Please? Like, now?
Freelancer
(a total Founders nut)
Flame Wolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This is a great fic! You should definetly continue it! There are so few Rowena and Salazar pairings or even suggested pairings that its not funny.
sevenperseids chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Oh...hah! I found you again! *Giggle* (Sorry...just had to get that out.)

Excellent story, Psyche. Love it. I'm very impressed at the level of your research-In fact, I'm floored. It's very realistic, the way you did the four founders and their respective environments.

Oh, and also: Loved Salazar and Rowena. Very interesting characters. I look forward to seeing how all this darkness can come out of the Slytherin-to-be when his opening role in the story is kinda...savior-ish. And we're given in canon that Ravenclaw was clever and that Slytherin had great ambition; I'm curious as to how you'll develop these two.

Helga and Godric: What can I say, Godric was wonderful. Are you establishing parallels between him and Harry, by chance? (I get the impression that that's where you *might* be headed, but one can never tell...) His personality seemed a little like James Potter. Or at least the one I've gotten used to reading and writing about.(That's just me; I'm a little biased. -) Helga seemed a little like Hermione...bookish, logical. Can't wait to see more on them.

Overall, great start, keep going-the sense of context you give us with the time period and everything is pretty impressive. Whoo. Wow. Very, very nice.

Are you continuing your other story? I was just curious-I thought it was pretty interesting, what with Neve being possessed and everything.

As for me, I'm doing a massive re-write of my story. Incidentally, I'm dealing with some historical fiction as well. ;) 1600's in England, man, what a lot of reading...

But I digress. I'm bookmarking this; keep it coming. You've got a nice setup for some good adventure stories...*wink wink, nudge nudge* can't wait for the next installment!

Aileron
Classical Cola chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
This story has been good so far... the onl bad thing to say is that it hasnt been updated yet... you must do it, because it would be a shame to waste such good work on a half done story!

BTW - I have finally updated Pianoforte and my other story, so if you wanted to continue reading it, I will contine updating it!

Make sure you finish this because its bloody excelent right now!

Classical Cola