Reviews for The Mission
CTHEWOODS chapter 63 . 5/12/2020
Oh, so not fair! I reaaaalllllyyyyyyy don't like cliffys! I think you can live without your spleen so he should be okay, right? So, did Giezelle die? Was Henry in on it? Can't wait for more! Love this story!;)
unicornlover99 chapter 63 . 5/11/2020
loving this. story.
zeeulove chapter 63 . 5/11/2020
I hope they will be alright.
CoquiPR chapter 63 . 5/11/2020
Oh no. Ya han pasado por demasiados retos, merecen ser felices y también nosotros. No escribo en todos los capítulos, pero éste ya me llevó al extremo de la desesperación. Déjalos recuperase por favor.
Guest chapter 63 . 5/11/2020
Please don't let him die
Munkeyfump20 chapter 63 . 5/11/2020
Wow thanks for the very good read. I will look forward to the next chapters. Please keep them coming.
Margaret Talai chapter 63 . 5/11/2020
Oh no
Munkeyfump20 chapter 62 . 5/4/2020
Wow thanks for the very good read as always. I can't wait for the next chapters. Please keep them coming.
CTHEWOODS chapter 61 . 4/30/2020
And she was dumb enough to trust him? Telling him where the drive was? Hopefully Christian can get out of his cuffs. Who has the PIANNO then? More, please!;)
zeeulove chapter 61 . 4/27/2020
I knew Jose wasn't clean, she should have known better.
Munkeyfump20 chapter 61 . 4/27/2020
unicornlover99 chapter 60 . 4/24/2020
loving this story. can't wait for more.
CathyD52 chapter 60 . 4/24/2020
Ana has no luck, but bad luck. Maybe Christian will be whaat helps her out.
Guest chapter 60 . 4/21/2020
There is something not right.
CTHEWOODS chapter 60 . 4/20/2020
I hate cliffys! Lol. Hate them! Does she get caught? Did they set her up? Knew she'd try to get to him ... then take the device? I NEED answers...lol. I hope Christian wakes his ass up to help! He never helps Becauses he's always out! Wake up and be bad ass for us!...lol! I don't want Jose showing us how bad he is...give us bad ass Christian! More, please!;)
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »