Reviews for The Mission
zeeulove chapter 60 . 4/20/2020
I hope she is not running into a trap. I still don't trust Jose
Munkeyfump20 chapter 60 . 4/20/2020
Wow thanks for the very good read as always. I can't wait for the next chapters. Please keep them coming. I want to cry sorry I'm in isolation and it's getting to me. Please keep them coming.
zeeulove chapter 59 . 4/14/2020
Why hasn't he asked if he sent Jose? I don't trust him.
Munkeyfump20 chapter 59 . 4/14/2020
Wow thanks for the very good read as always. I can't wait for the next chapters. Please keep them coming. It sounds like Jose is spy for the other side I never liked him.
CTHEWOODS chapter 58 . 4/7/2020
I knew that SOMETHING would happen as soon as Christian said he was afraid of losing her...lol. But does "the idiot" have to be around?...lol. I REALLY don't like the idiot! I hope Christian kills the jerk responsible for screwing up their honeymoon. Last time he was knocked out and Ana had to do it all. I hope that he's at least conscious and can help out...he's starting to look really incompetent:(. Surely he can man up every now and then. I need a stud muffin that can kick ass too. More, please!;)
Munkeyfump20 chapter 58 . 4/7/2020
Wow thanks for the very good read. I will look forward to the next chapter. Please keep them coming.
Raewyn Katene chapter 12 . 3/31/2020
Awesome
NikkiG26 chapter 57 . 3/31/2020
Oh my what twist at end...and how was Christian kidnapped without Ana ever hearing it.
Munkeyfump20 chapter 57 . 3/31/2020
Wow thank for the very good read as always. I can't wait for the next chapters. Please keep them coming.
CathyD52 chapter 56 . 3/30/2020
Just my kind of honeymoon, my hubby and me and the sea!
Munkeyfump20 chapter 56 . 3/28/2020
Sorry I could not read it it was in some sort of code.
Magoma69 chapter 56 . 3/27/2020
This chapter didn’t quite load well . Can you resend it please
3279arlene chapter 56 . 3/27/2020
Rather unreadable this chapter hon I love your story but this chapter hasn't uploaded how u intended xx
CLHB chapter 56 . 3/27/2020
Hi. The styling feature is messed up, hard to read. Maybe you need to reload?
Lisa Maag chapter 56 . 3/27/2020