Reviews for But the Darkness Alters
Another amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
GraysonSteele chapter 38 . 4/30
Just wow! Very dark and twisty. I can't say that I liked it, but I read it straight through. Well written and interesting to watch our heroes of the light step further and further into the dark... fir the greater good, of course.
Unstupid chapter 38 . 4/28
Thank you for writing this. I really appreciated Neville here, and the suspension of disbelief (that Hermione would use the killing curse) was managed incredibly well. It cost me sleep to read.
I both love and hate when writers write Hermione like this
I love it because it's accurate, she is a stubborn overly moral little bint when she wants to be. Especially when it comes to someone like Draco
Hate it because she can be such a cow and I wish she would sympathise a little more

But again, accurate for her
And means that through the story she will hopefully grow
Which I like

Anyway, thank you for not writing her as a little girl who loves everyone sees the good everywhere never a bad word to say
Because that's not Hermione
Let's face it, if she weren't muggleborn there's a good chance she'd be Slytherin!
kinnik chapter 32 . 2/22
So, I guess Neville's becoming the new Dark Lord and he already has his inner circle.
kinnik chapter 21 . 2/21
Why doesn't Draco just tell her what the problem is. He's very upset that she invaded him in a physical way, but I don't think he's told her and she hasn't put it together, yet, though she obviously knows he's upset with her for something.
kinnik chapter 8 . 2/21
I'm surprised she didn't pull up her sleeve to show her Mudblood, but then maybe she knows that he already knows and why shove it in his face?
kinnik chapter 1 . 2/21
I never really took the time to think about how Neville would feel afterward. When the 3 went 'treasure hunting' and he led an army only to be overlooked later on.
Loved this twisted tale, thank you for sharing
Great work.
I am curious as to the meaning behind Neville’s charmed Easter eggs? I thought it was foreshadowing a dark occurrence for him. Is it because of his fondness for dark magic?
Luna1348 chapter 3 . 12/14/2020
I love that turn of events, bringing the focus off the others.
Animekitty47 chapter 38 . 9/30/2020
rolf That call back to the at best overly saccharine epilogue was amusing. Thanks for completing this story!
Animekitty47 chapter 37 . 9/30/2020
lol This is such a twisted lil story. Love it anyway.
Animekitty47 chapter 32 . 9/28/2020
Sheesh, Neville. From the brightness of standing up to your gran to the darkness of standing up to the Carrows. Quite the story you've got. It's good, of course, but let's just say I liked Rebuilding and Muddy Princess better. :P
Animekitty47 chapter 31 . 9/28/2020
lol Yeah, Harry is exactly thoughtless enough to react to that meeting exactly as he did here. And he used AK to protect Neville's lover. Awww. lol The four of them took down a room full of Aurors. That's hilarious. And probably also sadly accurate as well.

And that side comment from Draco about how even in battle Harry relies on snatching things was just perfect and hilarious. :D
1,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »