Reviews for But the Darkness Alters
I don’t know what to say, write, think… Damn that was deep… And just a terrifyingly well-written and thought through ff.
Kurojistou chapter 35 . 9/6
Nev comes off as pushy leader with serious war issues. Sometimes it works
Rose00 chapter 15 . 8/6
Oohh and now it starts, this particular chapter reminds me of 'Lady of the Lake' ofcourse without the darkness (although that was a pleasure of it own). I've really enjoyed the build-u, any dialogue coming out of Theo's mouth and this camaraderie the four have .
MotekElm chapter 37 . 7/31
excellent
MotekElm chapter 29 . 7/30
yay
MotekElm chapter 28 . 7/30
this chapter is heartbreaking. the angst!
great job
MotekElm chapter 15 . 7/30
I just have to pause here to say this sorry is amazing. so good. I read the 1st 15 chapters without pause and forgetting to review because I'm so into it. so here it is: thank you! great job!
Oh my God! I am so glad you only made it a """"Happy End"""" not an actual Happy-End. Some really strong observations in there, ones you don't usually find in fanfiction.
Kind of wish you had had Draco be Imperiused after all, but maybe there were some hints I missed. Anyway, perhaps knowledgeably being part of it all is even scarier.

Also I loved the way you used perspective shifts without giving obvious pointers whose perspective it was, but still made it clear every time. That speaks of great command of your craft. Really enjoyed your style, such sharp irony. You are great at challenging the reader to think for themselves instead of feeding us the story pre-digested.
Lurkerlover chapter 38 . 5/30
This whole fiction made my brain itch. Thankyou for another brilliant peice of writing.
jules chapter 38 . 5/27
this is such a great story! I love me a dark!neville and the good guys coming out of the war a little twisted!
Ehasanul Hoque Zisan chapter 11 . 4/8
I really think this is one of the few canon fanfic that is extremely realistic. Granger just wont become minister of magic in Wealey's Weazes. I realy like how you wrote Longbottom in 2nd person, Malfoy in 3rd,& Granger in those little notes 3
Ieraed chapter 38 . 3/16
what a brilliant story! I loved the dark twist. well written. thanks!
NaomiK chapter 38 . 2/26
Mixed feelings about this one! But very well written indeed. I liked the different ways you did the povs. And that we never got any Hermione :d
NaomiK chapter 10 . 2/24
I did not see that coming.
erin.taylor.jordan chapter 29 . 1/22
you are my favorite fanfic writer. hands down. the last sentence in this chapter has me cackling like a mad woman. thanks for sharing your stories!
1,841 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »