Reviews for But the Darkness Alters
BookAddict135 chapter 29 . 12/10/2019
So glad they are finally working things out between them.
Montana chapter 38 . 12/10/2019
This story is really something else. I feel smarter after reading it- it stretches my mind in a way fic rarely does. And it’s so aggressively murky- nothing is clean and none of the available options are good and I can’t tell if it’s because all the options suck, or only the ones our heroes can see. In any case, thanks for writing! You are lovely.
BookAddict135 chapter 21 . 12/10/2019
Hopefully Hermione gets a clue about her Imperius crossing the line soon.
BookAddict135 chapter 20 . 12/10/2019
When I first read Harry Potter as a child, I really didn't realize how abusive Neville's uncle was and how he could have been killed if he was a squib. Really enjoyed this chapter.
BookAddict135 chapter 19 . 12/10/2019
Well, I had wondered how you would deal with Hermione and Neville's fake relationship in public so that we could have a dramione ending. Love it!
BookAddict135 chapter 16 . 12/10/2019
Ooohh, you are so great at writing dark take over the world fics that have me rooting for the technically "bad guys." I ship a lot of different ships, but love your dramione.
BookAddict135 chapter 14 . 12/10/2019
I love how Hermione deflected Harry and Ron by lecturing about Filch, and how the students and especially the portraits refused to cooperate.
BookAddict135 chapter 3 . 12/9/2019
Wow. This is a riveting take in what happened that year in Hogwarts during the Horcrux hunt. Honestly, the lives of the students at Hogwarts that year weren’t a point of concern for me when I first read that book :(
Abbey Riddle chapter 38 . 12/9/2019
Just couldn’t have been more fantastic. I assume this was the end?
ElmHolly chapter 38 . 12/9/2019
What a journey! Wow, what a great story. I really loved this and have enjoyed following along. Thank you for your hard work and continuing to share. You are truly a treasure
ElmHolly chapter 37 . 12/9/2019
Wonderful!
ElmHolly chapter 36 . 12/9/2019
Great chapter! Thank you very much
Shiaira73 chapter 38 . 12/9/2019
Holy Shit. This was an Amazing story to read... to experience. I am speechless. Thank you.
KatamariJ chapter 38 . 12/8/2019
Well this was an amazing way to spend my weekend! I adored this story and I did not see the end coming.

Thank you for sharing this with us!
viola1701e chapter 38 . 12/8/2019
Just love this story! Thanks for sharing another one with us….
1,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »