Reviews for But the Darkness Alters
MissyMoeDoe chapter 15 . 9/4/2021
Plus.. there's that dick thing.
lol oh...lordy...
MissyMoeDoe chapter 11 . 9/4/2021
I love this story so far. It just keeps getting better and better. lol
MissyMoeDoe chapter 10 . 9/4/2021
Yes!... Justice. Sorry, I know that I'm not supposed to cheer something like that on but...like the old saying goes...
Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke!
kjlamb1020 chapter 38 . 8/16/2021
Just gave me myself a reread of this story. Love it.
Fio Gonzlz chapter 38 . 6/28/2021
I LOVE THIS? FUCKING PIECE OF ART.
Fio Gonzlz chapter 16 . 6/26/2021
I fucking love Neville?
Guest chapter 38 . 6/10/2021
Another amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
GraysonSteele chapter 38 . 4/30/2021
Just wow! Very dark and twisty. I can't say that I liked it, but I read it straight through. Well written and interesting to watch our heroes of the light step further and further into the dark... fir the greater good, of course.
Unstupid chapter 38 . 4/28/2021
Thank you for writing this. I really appreciated Neville here, and the suspension of disbelief (that Hermione would use the killing curse) was managed incredibly well. It cost me sleep to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
I both love and hate when writers write Hermione like this
I love it because it's accurate, she is a stubborn overly moral little bint when she wants to be. Especially when it comes to someone like Draco
Hate it because she can be such a cow and I wish she would sympathise a little more

But again, accurate for her
And means that through the story she will hopefully grow
Which I like

Anyway, thank you for not writing her as a little girl who loves everyone sees the good everywhere never a bad word to say
Because that's not Hermione
Let's face it, if she weren't muggleborn there's a good chance she'd be Slytherin!
kinnik chapter 32 . 2/22/2021
So, I guess Neville's becoming the new Dark Lord and he already has his inner circle.
kinnik chapter 21 . 2/21/2021
Why doesn't Draco just tell her what the problem is. He's very upset that she invaded him in a physical way, but I don't think he's told her and she hasn't put it together, yet, though she obviously knows he's upset with her for something.
kinnik chapter 8 . 2/21/2021
I'm surprised she didn't pull up her sleeve to show her Mudblood, but then maybe she knows that he already knows and why shove it in his face?
kinnik chapter 1 . 2/21/2021
I never really took the time to think about how Neville would feel afterward. When the 3 went 'treasure hunting' and he led an army only to be overlooked later on.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/8/2021
Loved this twisted tale, thank you for sharing
1,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »