Reviews for Here's to the night
Ahau chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
YAAY!I LOVED IT...LMAO!THAT WAS FUNNY AND ROMATIC!
Seto's Darkness chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
that was funny! hehe.. is there another chapter coming up? coz it was too funny! or at least for me.. poor Yami and Seto! after having the night of their lives, they got colds!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Aw...that was cute! Yami/Seto is the best couple! Tucks-e-dough! Thats great! I actually kinda like that song as well...great story! Keep writing Yu-gi-oh Seto/Yami stories!
Ludraca chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Tenchi oh yeah! Cotton Canuff

Yami Tenchi oh yeah, they got colds! Heh.

Tenchi pyscho.

Yami Tenchi You rang?
Emily88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
That was so CUTE! I liked it. Keep writing!
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
So sweet! Absolutely adorable! Cunningly cute! If I could think up any more alliterations that describe the story, they'd be there too! Write more Chapters, pwease!
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
So yeah, I haven't been around the internet for 3 and 1/2 days. (torture) I'm just glad that I could finally come back to such a wonderful story. Bye!
Todokanunegai chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Thanks for the dedication _ This was good! Heheheh...water fight! LOL, they both got sick...aww..poor babies...I'm sure they'll find a way to pass the time ::snickers::
Beautiful Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Aw! That was awesome! This story is so cute! Yay! Write more please! :)
KaTyA chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
*laughs* aw! that was sweet!

*giggling* oh that was cute...i liked the end hehe.

i liked it! for once, a fic that is FUNNY lol. _~ good job, i really liked it!
goathead chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
I LOVE IT! I'm not a Yami/Seto person, but I still really like it. Awesome story! Is there another chapter?
Hanomaru chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Finally, a fanfic that reveals the *friendship* between Seto and Yami Yugi. Go you! Write more! Soon! More chapters! *starts playing wedding march* It's so funny!