Reviews for Shades of Grey
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
Aiee! I love this fic! my only to questions are this, the final chapter you didn't really give Souji and Rei a proper ending..I mean they kissed in chapter 8, but there was no mention of marriage or anything. also, you never explained(unless in my haste of reading such a good fic, skipped over it) how come Rei can't have children, and you never gave us Soujiro's reaction to that. Other than that, awesome fic. i loved it. (plus anytime someone coughs up blood I get so happy! uh..i mean, it's a cool disease. like in moulin rouge!
BlackFeatherz29 chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
AWW! What an adorable story! Reiko is great paired with with Sou-kun, and this story is the perfect blend of romance, humor, and angst!

Oh, I was thinking that Reiko reminds me a lot of Rei Ayanami from Evangelion. You know, the whole thing with being sickly pale and the thing with the formalities.

Must put this on my faves!
sapphermine chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
Oh wow. I didn't think this was this good!

I've actually read the first few chapters of your story many times but I've never really finished it. But now that I did, I'm happy.

I didn't think it would really be this great! It's amazing! You write so well and... Hehe... Anyway, that was a great ending. I love it._

Thanks for creating such a wonderful story!
Annoymous chapter 9 . 12/7/2003
Nice. It kind of has a depressing end though, I think. Did Soujiro ever marry Reiko? Why can't Reiko have children?
alesca munroe chapter 9 . 7/28/2003
lol

i liked it a lot

bravo on a wonderfluff job

WRITE MORE SOU-CHAN!

sou-chan my buddy

or at least just write more, ne?
alesca munroe chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
...omg

that was very dark

i like it a lot

it's really good

normally i don't support oc's(unless they're my own *sheepish*) but i like how you portray them as if they've always been there

keep up the good writing
Araschid chapter 9 . 7/25/2003
Erm.. Kaede?

Exlpain please. You could email me...

Anyway.. I loved it. Only.. I got confused with the Madam part. I thought she was dead already... Oh well. Anyway.. This fanfic is simply lovely.
ZeonReborn chapter 9 . 7/25/2003
yes! epilogue! its wonderful! do something else now! another fic, i dont know... ive never reviewed the END of a story, while being in this frame of mind...
Shihali chapter 9 . 7/24/2003
Are you a psychologist in real life? I've felt just like Souta frequently.
Katrina-chan chapter 8 . 7/16/2003
To Epilogue To Epilouge please write an Epilouge!
masshiro chapter 8 . 7/12/2003
this is one of the best written stories i've ever read. i really enjoyed reading this story. i have read more about soujiro than i had seen him in the series, but this seemed very good for him.

p.s. glad you didnt kill reiko or kyoko-baba
Ken chapter 8 . 7/5/2003
PLZ EPILOUGE
Araschid chapter 8 . 7/3/2003
That's finished? Whoa.. That's so... Whoa.. I'm so... whoa... I'm speechless. haha.

- EPILOGUE! please.

well exams are done... good for you. But did you pass them? *dun dun dun* hehehe

You know.. I'd pay you if we were from the same country, school and class.. but sadly we're not. LIFE IS CRUEL!

so anyway.. Please... epilogue.. then maybe you can write a sequel if you have enough inspiration in you. hahaha
Senna Rose chapter 8 . 6/30/2003
This story was wonderful! I'd love to read the epilogue.
ZeonReborn chapter 8 . 6/29/2003