Reviews for Trapped
Midnightdreamr chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Poor guys! Great story though! You should've added more! Great job!

~KG~
TheVampyrSlayer chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
me like story
Craic agus Ceol chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
its a little unusal to find the twins the victims of attack, but i like it so much better that way! YAY ANGST! yupadoodles, i'm a bit of an insane freak, but i like twin angst and whatnot. _
Seylin chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Cool story dude! Will there be a chapter 2? It might be good but I dunno if u would want 2 write it. Ok well Ja Ne!
TheImmortalIris chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
BlueTopaz: You know, that was a REALLY painful story, i mean I COULD FEEL THE STITCHES!... well, almost. But that was REALLY amazing. Thank God, Legolas is okey-dokey! All of a sudden, I don't feel like moving my hip. I might damage it, the story was TOO realistic. OH THE PAIN! Hey, I think you should write a sequel for this! And more blood, too! YEY! Ow, my hip... too realistic... way too realistic... can't move... blood flowing out... can't see... can't breathe...

Googs: Snap out of it, retard! It's just a story, a good one, too!

Hugs!
xsilicax chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Oh this was really good!

Great characterisation, and the language was appropriate too.

I loved the story, and the fact that this time it is the twins who ar hurt. I also appreciated that Estel is still finding his way, and thaht each of his skills has to be learnt and practised.

And the ending was perfect.

I would love to see you continue this,

Cathy.
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
I really enjoyed this story. It follows the theme that the four friends can't stay out of trouble, especially when they're together. Well done.
Nietta chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
This is a realy good fic, I enjoyed reading it! Lol, I loved the bits about Estel usually being the one that gets hurt, that was classic!

BTW, u missed the H off FinisH ;)

(lol)
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
I perfer the one chapter fics. Yours captures the engery and violence of battles well - not very often do I find all three sons of Elrond and Legolas fighting and the twins becomming worse off then the other two. Well done
PokethePenguin chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
i hope u carry on with this story, because its excellent.

This story is so good.

i love it.

please carry on real soon
jambaby1963 chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
That was pretty darn good. Short and sweet. I imagine lots of stuff like that happened to them, too. Many adventures to be had and written about. Yes? Thanks for writing such a nice story!

Jambaby