Reviews for In the Forests of the Night
Ma1aika chapter 19 . 5/13/2009
Wow, it was really a well written story, you could almost be a writer, that was great. At some points of the story I almost cried, and I don't cry easily, I just wish there would be a continuation but I don't hope too much. Thank you for the gam... huh, the fanfiction o_o !
wintersalad chapter 19 . 5/7/2009
i really liked the line about being the worst kind of voyeur, the ones who watches pain without understanding. i know it's partially human nature to do so, but it still annoys me whenever i witness it. and i wish people can understand that when they do so, instead of making half-hearted excuses for their behavior.

i really enjoyed reading this. it's so well written that i am actually imagining in my head how the characters move- it's so in-character and coherent even with new elements introduced. i enoyed how you wrote the setsubon and how you portrayed each character so truthfully, with the bad as well as the good. you wrote the complexities and tensions between hikaru and sai wonderfully as well. honestly, i could go on forever about every small detail, but there's a character limit on review.

thank you for sharing! and i also wanted to say i love otsusu's laugh! did you think of it to make it unique to the character? i love your attention to details!
CigaleDuVent chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
By the way, I just had another little comment : if Sai plays white without komi, it's as if he was playing with a one stone handicap, not six.

Just my little input of some go stuffs I learned in my club

Btw, did I mention I loved the "kiyii" sound :)
CigaleDuVent chapter 19 . 4/23/2009
Wow! Amazing story. One of the best I've ever read. I had such a difficult time yesterday when I had to leave my computer , and today I just rushed back to read the last chapters.

Thank you so much. The whole story is so well-written, so well-planned. I liked so much things : the many Sai's parts and the discovery of his "serious" side and his past, the kitsune sarcastic comments, the nice reference to Naruto , the whole seizing description of the "Heart of the game", I could go forever... Thank you so much! You really are a great fanfiction author!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Yup i'm starting to get spooked... Doesn't help that it's 10PM and winter as I'm reading this... The suspense has started.
Ranuel chapter 19 . 10/28/2008
This was incredible. I recommended it to all my friends. Great work on doing all that research. I loved Osusuki so much! He is a complex and engaging character.
sandcat chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
Hi! So... I don't know if there is a point to reviewing once the story is over... In fact I don't know if you'll even notice it.

But was is worth saying is "congratulations", because this story was just excellent.

The plot was really great, so were the characters, and there were even some funny parts despite the whole "Hikaru getting thrown in hell with Sai" scenario.

Love,

Sandcat
HidingOut chapter 19 . 6/24/2008
WOW. finished reading just now. That was amazing. VERY captivating and intricate, and the best part was probably the fact that the ending was WORTH IT! Most times in fanfics the ending are not as exiting as you would hope, but yours was WAY exiting and more then anything I could have hoped for. :D
Krim chapter 19 . 5/8/2008
That was... a good story. A wonderful story. Really, I wish there were more fanfiction like this, because you did a wonderful job building a story through backstory, characters and mythology...Hell, I'd applaud you just for giving Sai a backstory at all, but for tying together the past of Sai, and Torajiro, together with the present of Hikaru... Geh. Accolade! Accolade!

Can I make fanart for you? For whatever you want - I don't care - but you've made me happy, so I want to make you happy, and I hope a commission would make you happy... Send me a request sometime? Heh, this is a weird review...
ThePioden chapter 19 . 1/31/2008
This story was SPECTACULAR. I seriously sat down at about noon, and twelve hours later, I'm finally finishing it. This is one of the most can't-put-it-down, gripping stories I've read in a very, very long time, and this is including the world of professional, published fiction (actually, this fic was a good sight BETTER than some novels I've read). The way you wove the mythology with the HnG story is incredible, I love your OCs, and your plot is fantastic. I really cannot praise this enough. EXCELLENT work!
Ao yuki chapter 17 . 11/30/2007
Heh. *snorts* That must be a reference to Naruto eh? Great story by the way. If a bit too repetitive for my taste.
wolf fullmoon chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
...damn this is freaking deep...
wdango chapter 18 . 8/29/2007
Ooh, awesome. Yip yip yip! I feel like cheering. Heheh. :) I want more.
wdango chapter 17 . 8/29/2007
Ooh, awesome. And Naruto! XD Awesome. Can I worship you?
Bemused Writer chapter 19 . 7/3/2007
I'm aware you wrote this a while ago but I just had to say I really enjoyed it. There were wonderful details throughout the entire story and you gave insight to just about all the characters. Anyways, awesome job!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »