Reviews for Another Life: Return of the Fallen
Nychothomas chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
This is really good, or maybe I should say was, as you seem to have abandoned it. Too bad, I really want to know how it concludes. I don't suppose there is a way to persuade you, is there? Then again you never specified the year in which you would update, or did you mean June 2018 ;-D (jk) Anyhow, it's sad to see good stories come to an end prematurely, so I hope you will consider continuing. (You wouldn't be the first one to update after a five year hiatus)
storm-of-insanity chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
man i love this fic. it's truely awsome. i found it much better that determination. i love your ideas about the collar thingy and stuff.

i hope you will continue with this fic, it's too good to leave it abandoned but all good things come to an end i suppose.

it's a great fic anyway so far
hey chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
great story but you gotta UPDATE!
Trigger chapter 5 . 8/4/2003
Please continue this is really interesting.
Cyndi chapter 5 . 6/8/2003
I always knew Piccolo was a tricky bastard! Hehe... *drinks in the Piccolo-ness in this chapter and drools a puddle on the floor*
Dreamwraith chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Good. At least there's someone else out there who will write Piccolo as having some brains, and not just as cannon fodder. A few people do, true, but still. You get the point.

And now that I'm done ranting, I like the chapter. It's interesting, how you've touched on telepathy in the fic. Piccolo was, to some extent, telepathic in the series, and I think you're one of a few authors who hasn't forgotten that. Congrats.

Happy Early Birthday, and I hope you have fun writing the next chapter.
Cyndi chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
I find it hilarious that lets me view fics in Netscape...I get a java error and the font is wrong, but I CAN READ AND REVIEW! YEEHAW!

Okay now about the story :P It rocks! Poor Piccolo, he's all bound up with that ki collar. Rhoune better not hurt him or I'll kick her ass! O_O! Is Pan going to win? HUH? WAH!

The Chocolate Goddess has spoken XD

*runs away screaming*
Dreamwraith chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
*smacks Rhoune* Leave Piccolo alone, ya big jerk!

Seriously, I like this story. It's original, you've spell-checked it, and I'm not bored reading it.

What is everyone going to think when Frieza's "pet monkey" walks in? I'd love to see the looks on their faces, all right.

I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter. *grin*
XZanayu chapter 4 . 5/19/2003
Wow! What will happen next? Hurry with the next chapter!
Cyndi chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
This is weird. The site will properly load only this fic and my Believe/Reality. Damn

Netscape. *Frowns*

Anyway, I really like this fic. You have good spelling and grammar and the story flows

nicely. I look forward to more in the future! (and here's to hoping Netscape will load all

the chapters! This site hates old browsers *cries*)
Royal-Archive chapter 3 . 5/5/2003
*low whistle*

I'm so glad you updated this. Its been a while since I've read a story this involved. Whats going to happen? Is Piccolo going to wind up on some slave planet, or worse.. Prison? I know they are going to find out who precisely killed Furiza, but...the question is...Who's wanting to know?

I would think that they would rejoice with their leader gone.

At any rate, I hope to read more from you... *bows*
Dreamwraith chapter 3 . 5/5/2003
Not bad. I think it is a good sequel to the first one, so far. *grin* And Vegeta's going out to look for Pan and Piccolo - how sweet of him. You can probably pull some good humor out of that. Keep up the good work!
Steven chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
Ok, I am the beta reader so I shouldn't be doing this... *looks around to see no one saw him* But I experienced myself that getting the first review is always the hardest. For some reason people (including me) are less likely to read a fic with no reviews. Anyway, this story HAS been reviewed before at least once, but it was lost because Jenna wanted to change things in the first chapter.

Regardless of doing this is good or not, this isn't my fic, so I have the right to say that this is a nice story, and worth reading. Give it a try.

'Nuff said.