Reviews for How to Be a Human Being
Shatter.Shot chapter 3 . 12/16/2018
I 100% relate I still have finals this week! What you have so far is seriously excellent and I can't wait to read more from you 3
AllyCatt12 chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
I understand the college life! finals are the worst
ViccoVicious chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
bless your heart writing fanfiction in college it was all I could do to do my assignments. good luck with the end of the semester good luck with your writing when you're ready to update I'll be here waiting because this seems really interesting and I'd like to see where you take it
AJSIMS chapter 2 . 11/28/2018
I really like where you are going with this so far! I’ve always liked imprint stories and yours feels different from others. I hope you continue writing because the story is intriguing so far.
iceieci chapter 2 . 11/25/2018
Two chapters in and I'm already hooked. Great start
trickstersink chapter 2 . 11/22/2018
This is intense! I like the pace of your story. It's not too rushed, it's detailed, and I'm hooked. I love the addition of the information about flowers! I can't wait to see where you take this story!
AllyCatt12 chapter 2 . 11/21/2018
I'm liking it
CupCakesCult II chapter 2 . 11/17/2018
Oh, that's getting even more interesting. I'm curious of what Gwen is running from in her old life, and about her fear of man (though if you have to be scared of a man, a giant quileute sounds quite rational all things considered) Was that a freaking vampire killing bambi ?! What the hell are they doing in quileute territory !?
Poor Gwen really is awkward with people, I can relate, I have that same problem in life xD At first I thought that Seth was gonna get out of the car, but no, it's Paul ! I can't really imagine them as boyfriend/girlfriend but I guess when you see a guy getting out of a car with a girl it's the right thing to assume ? Unless they have a club of Imprinting Suck Please Leave Me Out Of It x'D
The italicization work perfectly, It gives a nice rythme at the narration, I like it.
Thank for this chapter, And I hope to hear from this story soon !
missmadhatterqueen chapter 2 . 11/17/2018
Oh wow this is really good! I am loving the pace, and I cannot wait to get to know Gwen more. And is Paul and Leah Actually a couple? Because that would be super weird imo haha two hot heads together is a recipe for disater.
sailorjules chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
This is a very cool start! Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
This was a really great start to the story and I look forward to reading more! Nice job!
CupCakesCult II chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
Very well written, and I'm really intrigued to see what happened to her and what will happen ! Gwen seems like a good character, very real and observant, I hope she'll find some piece and happiness here.
the timeline sounds like it's some time after the canon, which is nice but ask what kind of trouble is waiting ! I'm kind of happy to read about something else than school life. I can't wait to see next chapter ! thanks for sharing this story !
Sworn2Kill chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
This is written really well, you’re off to a great start! I’m loving all of you OCs and can’t wait for them to start interracting more with the characters we know and love! Please update soon x