Reviews for Night of the Undead
red shoulder85 chapter 10 . 5/28/2019
This whole story potential for something great but bashing of two characters just didn't do it for me from the beginning why wouldn't his best friends quickly turn him once he's turn into a vampire and why would his parents turn on him to and their family you only using the store to just bash uraraka that you don't like here's the thing if you don't like her that's fine but you got to realize that she's going to have fans who are going to get upset by this and and the way you preparing her and your stories so here's some advice just don't write her in your stories.
Whitetiger789 chapter 10 . 12/8/2018
Awesome end to the first part. Will Izuku start developing powers like Alucard in the future?
NeoGamer93 chapter 10 . 12/8/2018
Great story and ending, I liked how it was brought to light who would have blood on there hands if the three had died. Now I gotta say I kinda agree with how you think of the characters you dislike but you have to admit that even though uraraka is a little annoying in terms of the happy go lucky attitude, she has her moments to make up for it. I mean sure she gets a little overwhelming when she feels jealous? Is that how she felt when hatsume felt deku up? Anyway aside from that and I gotta ask is both Iida and uraraka dead? Like dead, dead because it was mentioned that he bleed them dry but it wasn't clear if he finished the job. I mean when he killed bakugo and his friend he said he bleed them dry and snapped their necks for good measure yet all he did was bleed Iida and uraraka dry, so I just want to be clear if they are dead or will they return in the sequel as vampires themselves. Also did you happen to read nightmarekings night howler series and got the idea for the venom aspect from there, or is this real world fiction?
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 10 . 12/8/2018
Her personality…and getting jealous when the guy that she obviously has a thing for interacts with a flirty mechanic? THAT’S A TERRIBLE EXCUSE TO BASH HER! And no, it’s not perkiness, it’s called being optimistic.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 9 . 12/7/2018
Okay, why don’t you pair Deku up with Ochako at all? All you do is bash her and make her into a cunt like Bakugō, and she’s the nicest girl in the show!
Whitetiger789 chapter 9 . 12/7/2018
Nice to see a fellow Hellsing fan.
NeoGamer93 chapter 9 . 12/7/2018
Great chapter, loved how you it went down between the three former friends. You know, while reading this story I just felt that momo, jirou and tsuyu were going to be vampires, well more accurate was that deku was going to debate and ask them of they wanted to be vampires, this way though seems to fit. And way to portray Iida and uraraka as dark people here, who have no issue will killing fellow humans to take out a vampire, but it shows how fear can change a person real fast, in life they knew deku for the kind and caring person he was, in death or undeath in this case it seems that they let fear override there common sense to tell that even if he's a vampire he's no different from them, and that line that Iida uses where he said that the death would be on deku is both a cliche and stupid since the blood of the three girls is on the on who pulled the trigger.
NeoGamer93 chapter 8 . 12/7/2018
Great chapter, glad you liked my story. It's fine if it's an au I just wanted to know since it wasn't clear from the beginning. Anyway hope to see more.
XXDoubleHHXX chapter 8 . 12/5/2018
Not trying to be rude but where are you going with this story?
NeoGamer93 chapter 7 . 11/29/2018
Great chapter. So I see how it's going to go down but much more brutal if what he said is anything to go by. Now I gotta ask but how come bakugo doesn't know izuku? And uraraka and Iida? I'm just wondering like where in the timeline of the show does this take place if it follows the show timeline that is. Also if you can please give my naruto hero academia story a read, and let me know what you think.
NeoGamer93 chapter 6 . 11/28/2018
Great story I like the plot also if I can make a request have izuku face his former friends and his parents as a form of closure whether he kills them or not is up to you, now I'm only asking if you don't have a plan already for them.
Random account chapter 5 . 11/24/2018
Lets get ready for the darkness
NPGamer11 chapter 5 . 11/23/2018
I revel in the dark. So that works for me.
Whitetiger789 chapter 4 . 11/20/2018
I have a feeling that Izuku is becoming Blade.
NPGamer11 chapter 4 . 11/17/2018
Bitches be crazy. No offense.