Reviews for It's in the Blood
Orphen fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Gishalos please finish "It's in the family" please. You're an awesome writer please.
satomika chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
i honestly re-read everything - from It's in the Blood to It's in the Family!

i miss your fic so i hope you'd update soon...
SakuBloss chapter 17 . 3/12/2012
Wonderful, beautiful, amazingly-written story. This was a true work of art, and provided fully the desire I had to read a truly inspired and great Orphen/Cleo story. No one else writes Orphen/Cleo like you do, and I am incredibly grateful and happy that this fandom has such a writer, who shows how well you know and love the characters, by all the amazing stories you write about them 3
SakuBloss chapter 15 . 3/11/2012
Thank you. Yay, Cleo is alive, and Orphen has more than redeemed himself from how he had acted before. YAY for Orphen/Cleo! D
SakuBloss chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
I'm really loving Hartia in this story, though I've always thought he was a sweetheart
SakuBloss chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
You really really *really* made me practically hate Orphen in this story, which is no small feat since I love the pairing of them together so much. In any other story, including all the others you've personally written, I believe the two of them are meant to be together. So far in this story I don't feel that Orphen even halfway deserves to be with her. Even after FINALLY believing Cleo about what has been going on, or rather having that belief forcibly crammed down his throat, he still had the GALL and *nerve* to shout at Cleo and go stomping off like the spoiled brat he's been this entire story. *sighs deeply* I'll keep reading and hope that at some point Orphen manages to redeem himself. Because at this point I am VERY disappointed in his previous and current behaviour and attitude, and *really* don't like how he's been at all.
SakuBloss chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Hmm...this story is really making me hate Orphen...sadly. Hope that changes soon.
SakuBloss chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Good chapter 3
SakuBloss chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I..love..this..story
merlyn1382 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
good god she knows how to get into trouble doesn't she
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
this is a great story!I love the pairing and idea of this fanfic! it has a great plot! EVERY WELL DONE!

Now, its time to read the sequel!

Byez!

Bethany
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 18 . 2/11/2008
Well, as i promised, here's my review, great fanfic by the way, one of the better in this fandom. Though, Orphen made me want to kick his sorry ass a lot of times, but kick it hard.

Good job!
corinne chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
i just finished the story...B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

you pased it so well built up all the drama but on one thing i did not like is the way they confessed i always imagined it to be in a humor way while they fight an it slip out an they both deny it 2 cute but your way did just fine i thought orphen was kinda out of character he seened to nice in the confession i imaagined him 2 scream it an deny it also he seemed to gental but either wat B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
Handsome Puppy chapter 18 . 7/25/2007
Very nice! I just finished watching the 1st season of Orphen a little while ago and was left somewhat unsatisfied with the lack of exploration into Cleo's connection with Leki. I always thought it'd be interesting if Cleo, pairing up with Leki, could step up to be an important part in combat, rather than looking from the side all the time. Your story did just that, and I applaud you for it.

Beside some minor spelling and grammar errors, the story is cleverly woven and believable. I also like the interaction and the involvement of the whole cast, human and non-human alike. Greatly enjoyable. Time to move on to the next instalment of the Hunter Saga!
Rin Seren chapter 18 . 8/26/2006
OMG! Teaser, teaser, teaser...it's off to the next story for me!

Yeah, that wasn't very elequent like my usuall reviews, but you can't blame a busy college girl that needs some long-awaited Cleo/Orphen-ness.

I absolutely love the first part, and I'm so excited about the second...and the third part! Get working, woman! (Yes, college has made me crazy)