Reviews for It's in the Blood
eknight07 chapter 17 . 3/14
this is super sweet... not sure Orphen would actually confess for reals... seem not in his nature.
eknight07 chapter 15 . 3/14
scared me with the ntr... thank u for not sinking .
eknight07 chapter 1 . 3/14
very good. Start. Thank you for sharing an Orphen Story. Also, Orphen and Cleo. I like the cute cliff hanger moment between Orphen and Cleo. and a good build up for the story at the introduction of the vision and Lai... Nice to see Azalie not being vilified albeit discriminated against due to her child :)
Orphen fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Gishalos please finish "It's in the family" please. You're an awesome writer please.
satomika chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
i honestly re-read everything - from It's in the Blood to It's in the Family!

i miss your fic so i hope you'd update soon...
SakuBloss chapter 17 . 3/12/2012
Wonderful, beautiful, amazingly-written story. This was a true work of art, and provided fully the desire I had to read a truly inspired and great Orphen/Cleo story. No one else writes Orphen/Cleo like you do, and I am incredibly grateful and happy that this fandom has such a writer, who shows how well you know and love the characters, by all the amazing stories you write about them~ 3
SakuBloss chapter 15 . 3/11/2012
Thank you. Yay, Cleo is alive, and Orphen has more than redeemed himself from how he had acted before. YAY for Orphen/Cleo! D
SakuBloss chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
I'm really loving Hartia in this story, though I've always thought he was a sweetheart~
SakuBloss chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
You really really *really* made me practically hate Orphen in this story, which is no small feat since I love the pairing of them together so much. In any other story, including all the others you've personally written, I believe the two of them are meant to be together. So far in this story I don't feel that Orphen even halfway deserves to be with her. Even after FINALLY believing Cleo about what has been going on, or rather having that belief forcibly crammed down his throat, he still had the GALL and *nerve* to shout at Cleo and go stomping off like the spoiled brat he's been this entire story. *sighs deeply* I'll keep reading and hope that at some point Orphen manages to redeem himself. Because at this point I am VERY disappointed in his previous and current behaviour and attitude, and *really* don't like how he's been at all.
SakuBloss chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Hmm...this story is really making me hate Orphen...sadly. Hope that changes soon.
SakuBloss chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Good chapter 3
SakuBloss chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I..love..this..story~
merlyn1382 chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
good god she knows how to get into trouble doesn't she
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
this is a great story!I love the pairing and idea of this fanfic! it has a great plot! EVERY WELL DONE!

Now, its time to read the sequel!

Byez!

Bethany
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 18 . 2/11/2008
Well, as i promised, here's my review, great fanfic by the way, one of the better in this fandom. Though, Orphen made me want to kick his sorry ass a lot of times, but kick it hard.

Good job!