Reviews for Harry Potter and The Land of Ice and Fire
androidrainbow chapter 1 . 12/6
pretty good, except I despise when Sirius calls Harry "pup" in any fic, and this has got to be the most egregious offender I've ever seen. Sirius calls Harry pup every other sentence of dialogue, despite never having called Harry such in Canon. what's so wrong with just Harry? or at least kid or something more creative like Bambi.
Calling Valhalla chapter 7 . 11/19
Sending a legion into the nine penny kings war, I can see a lot a political BS going bad for the north. Great options. No Dragons, fun to see the North break free and declare independence.

No idea who is around for Harry to marry, cannon is thin enough to add people as needed. I've always liked House Mormont. Bride price of a castle on Bear island, to be built by his "contractors". Let Harry worry how to hide that many elves in plan sight.

Love the story, hope you come back to it :)
yrlastin chapter 7 . 10/17
Continue this please.

It was very good soo far, even if I wish there was more interaction between characters:
theMerryMonarch chapter 6 . 9/27
I can't really remember if I ever left you a comment before but I really enjoyed this fic. I thought the way you made Harry and Sirius cooperate with their lands was really fun to read. It's sad that it's been a while since the last update and right when it was getting good, too. I can't help but keep coming back because it's such a fun read.
you are clearly a pathetic looser, and this is wishfullfilment
bugger off, piece of shit
Most horrible Harry Stue shit ever
Dragonbones...
you suck so much
Only looser write Harry Stue Storys
Pathetic
EkaterinaSteele chapter 7 . 9/17
really enjoying this story and would love to see more
jazmincita716 chapter 7 . 9/14
I love this story, update please :D
laughingfox31 chapter 7 . 9/5
Please update
jawocena23 chapter 5 . 9/2
bro they care too much about prostitutes dafuq let them have deceases then dump them trying to have moral high ground bullshit
LunaLuna99999 chapter 5 . 9/1
While I like the story...But, you wrote...

" A good example would be the fact that saves in the US during the transatlantic slave trade era were seen as a longterm investment for the future and we're treated accordingly, even if appalling at time."

While you did go on to say the truth about Hati, the beginning sentence is highly inappropriate and wrong. They did not treat them a such, which is why they forcibly bred people. There is a reason why its called Chattel Slavery and has no equivalent in human history.

I understand that this is a fanfic, but when you are reference real history for your stories, down playing it or lying about one of the worst atrocities committed by humans and in all of human history like that, even if you are making a throw away comment, is disgusting.

We may use history in our art, whether that is books, movies, television or music, even when creating fiction, when we pull from historical events, especially ones that committed unfathomable crimes, stick to the truth. Unfortunately, as we have seen humans are susceptible to lies. To the rewriting of events and history. There is so much wrong information out there. And I know, this is fan fiction. "Don't take it seriously"... unfortunately humans take in what they see and read whether or not its true and that idea may live in someones mind when reading your story and they will think "yea, since whole family were enslaved and lived their entire lives in slavery, the conditions might have not been that bad because enslaved people were able to live somewhat long lives"

And that will downplay the truth, spread misinformation and contribute to these people out here telling African-Americans, Caribbean's, Afro-Latinos and Africans, that their ancestors did not suffer that bad and that they should be thankful because they wouldn't be able to be Americans or they would have had to live their whole lives on the continent of Africa and that they would not have the infrastructure or medicine or education that they have today.

And those are things that people believe and say. And you're contributing to it.
So change it. Because it's not true and it's unnecessary and you are just trying to justify the impact of the decisions you character is making, which is wrong.
LunaLuna99999 chapter 1 . 9/1
While I like the story... you wrote...

jckim0937 chapter 7 . 8/31
i love this story. will you be updating this soon? thanks for the story. i also love your other stories
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »