Reviews for Harry Potter and The Land of Ice and Fire
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 18h
pretty sure that Volantis is a hell of a lot grander of a city than Mereen.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 6 . 10/13
anyway, I love this story and hope there will be more.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 7 . 10/13
lost*
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 7 . 10/13
I've really enjoyed this story so far. however, in surprised they didn't do anything to help the environment replenish what it list.
AngorMike chapter 5 . 10/12
I enjoy your stories, thank you!

It occurs to me after reading the fourth paragraph of this chapter exactly why Hermione needs to make the jump to Planetos in the future. It's nothing so silly as romance with Harry. It's to get Dobby his Star Trek Deep Space Nine fix, lol.
This is one of my favorite Harry Potter crossovers! I hope you find your muse again!
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 4 . 9/29
Civilization 6 Harry Potter edition
LordRhyolith chapter 7 . 9/29
More more more!
yochan123 chapter 6 . 9/18
Love this story! Hope you come back to it :)
yochan123 chapter 3 . 9/18
Hahaha I love this! Wizards bringing much prosperity to the north!

god I hope this keeps Brandon alive and not have the bitch from river lands as ned’a wife
yochan123 chapter 2 . 9/18
I don't really want to have people relying on me right as we landed here. I am tired of everyone expecting miracles from me and for me to fix all their issues." he said heatedly, thinking to all the sheeple of Magical Britain. "I also never really got to see anywhere outside of Britain back on our Earth and would not mind experiencing some new places and people. Weirdly the people here almost seem like primitive Scottish men." Harry said making his thought known before continuing.

I totally agree. Love this OP Harry and Sirius just basically having fun in westeros :)
yochan123 chapter 1 . 9/18
I really really really liked this chapter

It’s literally everything I feel about HP universe and its characters

how he was being controlled and setup by Dumbles. How the wizarding world treated him and how about he wanted a fresh start not in either the muggle world with his relatives or magical world that treats him like garbage. He even told him about absorbing the memories of Tom, even if he was very hesitant to do so fearing that his godfather may reject him.

LIKE HONESTLY FUCK DUMNLEDORE WHO LEFT HARRY GROW UP ABUSED ONLY TO BE SACRIFICED AND DIE. Fuck Ron because he is the worst idiotic disloyal friend one could have, and Hermione absolutely wouldn’t have gotten far in wizarding Britain for their bigotry
biob1 chapter 7 . 9/10
Verry good work hope this continues
biob1 chapter 6 . 9/10
Keep up the good work
biob1 chapter 5 . 9/10
Very nice work hopefully the build up will be overs soon though.
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »