Reviews for Harry Potter and The Land of Ice and Fire
Wrixel chapter 7 . 6/12
Thank you, your story is very positive and I smiled most of the time spend reading it.
Wrixel chapter 3 . 6/11
I very much enjoyed these two chapters and like your style of only showing impotant and interesting stuff and telling the rest. Thank you for your work.
musme chapter 7 . 5/20
I love it
Thanks !
Guciec chapter 7 . 5/10
Nice story. I would like to see it continued one day, one might only hope.
renton 2895 chapter 7 . 4/18
I am really enjoying the progression and world building going on. this is now in my top 10 HPxGOT fics list. looking forward to future chapters! hopefully
Jimhh chapter 7 . 4/17
I have enjoyed reading all of your stories, they all seem to be well thought out and to flow smoothly. I do wonder if you are going to introduce bicycles into your creation, for the wheels you can grow rubber trees to use for the tires. This would create smother and faster travel and make it easier to transport goods around the cities and between towns.
I do hope you keep writing and update all of your stories.
purrfus chapter 7 . 4/10
A blast to read. Thanks.

And while show is fun - a lot of professionally published books from major publishers use a mixture of show and tell. Yours is an exciting read.
TheDemonofChaos chapter 7 . 4/5
when your Muse returns to this I will be happy to read more of this adventure.
KyuubiChild717 chapter 7 . 4/5
Just found this story and love it! You have a gift.
Hi. Loved all ur stories . Any plans on continuing them ?
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 3/3
Thanks for a really great read so far. To be honest, this is the first HP/GoT crossover I've read that I'm really enjoying, which I think is a testament to your skills at world-building. I do hope you find your way back to it at some point, if real life permits!
WOLF-GOST chapter 7 . 2/5
looking forward to seeing more of your work
avatarjedi chapter 7 . 1/31
i loved this story sad it got abandoned but you slayed
Draconc89 chapter 1 . 1/2
In winter there is a solstice not and equaox.
Wackuhdoodle chapter 1 . 1/2
Don’t know if anybody has said this yet, but in your second paragraph, you put bowls, when it should be bowels. Not a really important thing, and I only noticed cause my mom has forced her word-nitpicking upon my brain for the rest of my life
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »