Reviews for Kiss & Tell
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
it was greAT!
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
Why in four years? Why not now?

But I still liked the story, it was quite funny and original.
AnimeSiren chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
awesome i was lauging so hard i nearly fell out of my chair in chapter six.
zarko POLO xx chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
This fic is absolutely adorable. I loved it.
Sunset Ruby chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
i loved this story! i though it was really cute, it sort of reminded me of the movie Thirteen Going on Thirty. id be great if you wrote a sequel!
ChrchGrl chapter 7 . 9/1/2004
Hey... have to say, good... BUT they should have realized that they were in love! cause didn't Ginny said that she wanted to meet her true love? so Draco's her true love! *sigh* *hint* LOVE!
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
hey! i loved it! i hope u continue!
Danielle chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
i really like this so far. is there another part to this? i really wanna read it! but good job!
loverofMalfoy013 chapter 7 . 6/19/2004
OMFG that was really good! But isn't she supposed to marry him since he was her first kiss? lol SEQUEL! plz?
Chloe chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
wow, this is really good. I cant wait to hear what happens next.
alBBie chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
i LOVE this story! it's my second time reading it and it wouldn't let me review for the same chapter twice so i'm reviewing the 7th chap..anyway, this story is hilarious and i luv the relationship btw draco and ginny and how they won't call each other by their first names..please write a sequel to this or SOMETHING to satisfy my needs!
alBBie chapter 7 . 4/16/2004
this is my absolute favorite fanfic ever..it's so funny and well written..especically the ending! it's really creative..i luv it! thanks for writing something so entertaining..
Alie chapter 7 . 3/28/2004
I thought it was really good and pretty funny, too. It was an interesting idea and it was interesting to see how you think they'll all turn out in the future. I want more of the story!
AnonymousHGDV chapter 7 . 11/5/2003
hahaha it was funny all the way through!
AnonymousHGDV chapter 1 . 11/5/2003