Reviews for A Smile on Your Face and a Song in Your Heart
CaptBurrito chapter 8 . 12/5
I really like this chapter as it addresses Jenny's mental health and his history. Can't think of any other story that went this in depth (from a professional's standpoint). Canon-Izuku had some serious neglect issues.
greenarrow679 chapter 5 . 7/14
The scene with iida and izuku hearing the words made a weird connection in my brain. He reminds me of Melody from uhhhh i think it was A Third Path To The Future? Or some Harry Potter/Marvel crossover. I dont read comics like that so idk about her source character, but she could hear the songs of other people as her mutant power and had issues making sense of things like everything youd get as part of a normal education. Izuku is like if you took her mutant power and dialed it to an 11
greenarrow679 chapter 4 . 7/14
this fic is really a hidden gem! i still have something on the back burner that Ive been working on where izuku has empath powers that lead to him being a watered down lantern, but the imagery on this blows mine out the water! AMAZING work!
kyubbiman564 chapter 9 . 6/8
Just read this story and I’m simply amazed by it. Love the concept. Please hope you continue this story
Sarah9730 chapter 9 . 5/14
Pls continue
Mark the Mark chapter 9 . 5/5
re read the whole thing. hope tl see this continue some day
AronMan1202 chapter 5 . 5/4
This story is so well-written and so unique!
SilentDragon3373 chapter 9 . 2/5
This story is utterly fantastic. There are times when I feel like I am there with the characters. When all sound just fade around me and I hear...something. Fantastic work and I hope you comeback to continue it.
Gibby chapter 9 . 1/20
Hands down probably one of my favorite quirks a fanfic has ever gave Izuku. And your writing is out of this world dude.
bombbastik chapter 9 . 12/9/2020
Well, I’m late to the hype train, but if this ever comes back, I will be waiting with bated breath
Slayer76 chapter 9 . 11/28/2020
Oh shit, Izuku hears people die. How did i not realize that before?
kurotenshi-08 chapter 9 . 10/16/2020
Fantastic story
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2020
Im quite depressed this was abandoned... Was still an amazing read I wish there was more to.
Sarah9730 chapter 9 . 10/14/2020
Hopefully you continue the story.
HAIL KING DELIRIOUS chapter 9 . 10/5/2020
Dude your writing is awesome