Reviews for Suffer No More
Vilkath chapter 12 . 1h
Can we just take a moment to comment on how the PRT is instantly willing to use lethal force against Taylor while seemingly ignoring the likes of Oni lee, bakuda, the Slaughter house 9, Hookwolf and many other murderous capes for years? I am not super familiar with Worm canon and after years of reading Fanfics facts get a big blurry but it's always funny to see in Fanfiction.

The PRT instantly hostile and brings their total force up against any new capes or vigilantes they come across... but do nothing to actual criminals. The PRT is strangely corrupt, and incompetent against true threats and criminals but flips a switch and suddenly can do their job when chasing down some innocent person like Taylor or you know Canary.
Kaiya Azure chapter 13 . 7h
Really hope that doesn't come back to bite her.
Rios chapter 13 . 19h
Liked this story when it started, a little iffie on the, kill at the start but I'm also liking that you're slowly humanizing taylor more with amy.
firelordeg chapter 13 . 23h
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
Seraphy64 chapter 13 . 23h
I'm really enjoying this. I usually despise cultivation fics, but I despise shit on Taylor fics more, and enjoy OP Taylor fics. So this is perfect.
doraemax chapter 13 . 1/20
eh, how could mortals understand the Heaven? heh, methinks the misunderstanding will continue...this is worm afterall, where Mortals dares to assume Heaven's Will.

Can't wait to see Taylor at her Peak Stage. How powerful is top level cultivators anyway? Rarely we see a top-level cultivator fully unleashed in a purely physical destruction. Is it to the level of Pre-Super Saiyan Son Goku? More?

By the way, can you tell us which Xianxia story Virtue is from? Just want to see if there's a webcomic I can refer too. Also, will Taylor not need any resources at all? Alchemical Pills... spirit cores... etc etc.
PasiveNox chapter 13 . 1/20
great chapter
Crescent Glaive chapter 13 . 1/20
Eiri... I blame you for my hunger for cultivation fics.

So! In this chapter, Taylor unloaded her story to Amy. So she gains another confidante and more importantly, a friend
osterreicher97 chapter 13 . 1/20
Good chapter and look forward to more. Hope you are well considering how the past year went!
Mazzax Manacry chapter 13 . 1/20
It’s kind of funny that Taylor doesn’t even consider that the PRT thinks she tried to kill Vicky.

On another note, if Amy started cultivating, would she gain the ability to sense those parts of Taylor’s anatomy that are becoming beyond her right now? I’m guessing she currently can’t because the effects of cultivation on the body are something that the Entities have not encountered before, so if Amy started to cultivate under Taylor’s tutelage, her shard would be able to record what’s happening to her body, and would then be better able to make sense of Taylor’s body, allowing Amy to sense the parts of Taylor’s body that her shard has data on. Though she would only be able to sense the adaptations that she herself had developed, so she would only be able to sense Taylor’s entire body if she got on (or very close to) the same level.

Also, I remember from chapter 1 that the individuals’ stars of destiny disappeared from the sky when they died. Does that mean those stars went supernova? Does that happen regardless of whether the individual learned how to cultivate and connected to it? Also, it sounded like CultivationWorld!Taylor’s star of destiny just magically appeared in the Earth Bet universe when she transmigrated, like it followed her, rather than there being a parallel star that would have been EarthBet!Taylor’s star of destiny. Have astronomers noticed the existence of a new star, yet? And if so, how much are they freaking out that a star just winked into existence already fully formed?
JanessaVR chapter 13 . 1/20
Quite the tangled mess here. Misunderstandings and incomplete facts abound. I do think that Taylor is right about not trying to negotiate with the PRT until she can do it from a position of strength. One thing I may have missed, was it Emma who gave the police all the new evidence about the locker incident, or was that someone else?
psp reader chapter 13 . 1/20
thanks for update, wonder how the PRT will take this?
Happy new year and keep safe
wsbenge chapter 12 . 12/22/2020
Curious misunderstanding. Taylor is obviously still messed up badly from the merge, and being a young victim.
Seraphy64 chapter 12 . 12/20/2020
This is so frustrating. This Taylor is supposed to be smart, jaded from her soul half that was a cultivator. So why is she running around the city sticking her nose in everywhere and stirring up the hornets nest. At least wait until your strong enough to slap everyone down when they inevitably fuck with you.
BlackStarMage chapter 12 . 12/16/2020