Reviews for Ashes on the Water
theseeker64 chapter 33 . 10/30/2021
No updates since July!? This is bullcrap! We, the loyal readers, will not stand for such negligence! Give... us... our... FIX! We NEED to know how the dead sword brother arc is going to resolve and how the vampire guarding the woman will play out. Oh, and of course Brother Guillame! We deserve answers on his complex and neurotic obsession with crimson skulls sundering armor of ebony darkness while pools of filth fester and crimson sundering!
Bob the Turtle chapter 33 . 7/16/2021
Finally got around to reading this chapter.

I admit. I'm a bit disappointed that the Marine has yet to spill blood since that battle with the Vampire Lord. I really hope that you do eventually show us that because damn do I feel teased right now.

I reckon now that this Black Templar is being thought a lesson on not constantly attacking everything they view as a threat (as they would usually do)?
UndyingVindication chapter 33 . 7/8/2021
Glad this was updated. I hope even more is to come!
Gunboat Diplomat chapter 33 . 7/8/2021
An excellent chapter as always, I look forward to the next one (as always).
Oc chapter 33 . 7/8/2021
Nice to see another chapter also there are better pictures for Serana that you can use BurgerAuFromage
Guest chapter 33 . 7/8/2021
wow
Guest chapter 32 . 3/18/2021
I just thought of something funnier than the Astartes being a Black Templar: the Astartes being Grimaldus, Reclusiarch of the Black Templars, Hero of Hive Hellsreach, and the Astartes who literally brought a woman back from the dead by yelling at her.
Oc chapter 32 . 3/10/2021
Why yes I did posted review CratekeepingBird but someone like BurgerAuFromage erased it which by the way if you don't like reviews then don't post stories also do learn more about Elder Scrolls BurgerAuFromage
CratekeepingBird chapter 32 . 3/8/2021
yo Oc, you sure you hit that post review button? :)
Guest chapter 32 . 3/5/2021
Judging by the motto, he’s a Black Templar. I can’t wait for him to see an elf.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/5/2021
What medieval wooden rowboat would be able to hold the weight of an Astartes in full Power Armor?
GatekeepingNerd chapter 31 . 3/3/2021
Oc do you even KNOW English Grammar punctuation world universe AT ALL sheesh talk about ignorance and unknowing
Brother Bov chapter 32 . 3/3/2021
you know, ceremite is a form of heat resistant futuristic ceramic, so when exposed to supernatural frost it might in fact be fragile. people tend to forget that the astartes armour has a layer of plassteel under the ceremite too. On the other hand, what kind of horrible experience did you have when playing skyrim that you would make an ice wraith so dangerous and overpowered.
Oc chapter 31 . 1/23/2021
ChaoSpaceMarine Bob the Turtle do any of you 2 and others even KNOW Elder Scrolls Skyrim world universe AT ALL sheesh talk about ignorance and unknowing
Bob the Turtle chapter 30 . 12/5/2020
So, either she's referring to the Space Marine or the Drop Pod he came in. I wonder if the Chaos Gods are gonna notice these rifts she is talking about. Also, when are we gonna see Space Marines ripping through more vamps?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »