Reviews for Ashes on the Water
FlackAttack chapter 21 . 3/5/2020
I’m going to start reading all your stuff, because it seems to be very well written, but ould you consider revisiting your Kingdom Under Fire story some day. I really feel the world deserves one good fanfic from the world of KUF.
Oc chapter 21 . 1/19/2020
If Serana used her full power especially as Vampire Lord then she would have won against both other vampires and Space Marine because Serana is the strongest most powerful vampiress pureblood vampiress Daughter of Coldharbour goddess among vampire race.
artilyon-rand chapter 21 . 12/19/2019
What build up
Bob the Turtle chapter 21 . 12/19/2019
I doubt Cedric is dead. Also, took you long enough for something Warhammer to come up and justify the crossover tag! Holy crap is patience not a virtue than I don't know what is. Anyway, judging by the previous cover of this fic and the description you've given of the Space Marine he is apparently a Black Templar of sorts. Now, what I find interesting here is that he seemed to have listened to Cedric begging for him to stop and not to kill Serana which makes me wonder...why? Judging by that scene when Cedric was in the tunnels a few chapters ago I presume the Emperor has plans for him and that the Black Templar somehow sensed it? Either way, can't wait to see the next chapter and see where this thing goes.
ksgrip chapter 21 . 12/18/2019
Nooo, why, did you have to kill him. Seriously what is the point of continuing to read this story.
negronomicon chapter 21 . 12/17/2019
I re-read the story and I understood much clearer what is going on, I absolutely love your writing style, it is almost like a constant form of artwork.
guwuest chapter 21 . 12/17/2019
dude, it's all but stated that the thing they found is a space marine

author prolly could've done it while being less of a pretentious jackass but it's pretty obvious
Guest chapter 21 . 12/17/2019
Still no idea where the 40k stuff is except for that chain? maybe?
Bov chapter 21 . 12/17/2019
He has ginally arrived.
negronomicon chapter 17 . 12/11/2019
Where is the space marine?
artilyon-rand chapter 16 . 11/13/2019
Shite, this was good.
ksgrip chapter 16 . 11/8/2019
I am very much confused.
Oc chapter 14 . 10/17/2019
Then you don't read this stort well jimbambo rambo
jimbambo rambo chapter 14 . 10/1/2019
what if it's just pretending to be serana love fic tho :0

author where spess mahreen hurr durr
Oc chapter 14 . 10/1/2019