Reviews for Left Behind
mmiller0000 chapter 19 . 2/10
This chapter was dedicated to me when first posted and I just can't help reading your entire story AGAIN. This is one of my favorite fics I've ever read and am in awe again of your imagination. It is difficult finding a writing style so perfectly matched to me and I want to thank you for sharing your brilliance. Never stop writing, you are adding so much good into the world by sharing. I can just sink into this fic and let the world blur for awhile. Great job, as always
Kai chapter 50 . 1/29
I SCREAMED! Oh my good dolly gosh! This was fucking FANTASTIC!
Kai chapter 42 . 1/29
Is it bad that I actually never liked Ron?
Kai chapter 41 . 1/28
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Please tell me their love is enough to beat this vile curse!
Kai chapter 40 . 1/28
Oh, be still my heart!
Kai chapter 37 . 1/28
Draco is growing up so fast! He is such a sweetie and I'm so beyond happy that you painted him that way!
Kai chapter 36 . 1/28
I am so fucking glad that Fred asked the question!
Kai chapter 27 . 1/28
I've been half crying this whole damn time and it's entirely your fault! (said with love for your writing)
Kai chapter 21 . 1/28
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Kai chapter 15 . 1/28
Oh, by the God's that was amazing! You have a gift for pulling the readers hearts into your stories!
Kai chapter 14 . 1/28
I wish she had grabbed his hand!
Kai chapter 4 . 1/28
Beautifully done thus far!
Guest chapter 50 . 8/30/2021
OmG the best fan fiction I have ever read!YOU should be a published author
Jamie Knight chapter 11 . 8/27/2021
While trying very hard to be objective, I keep running into 'left behind at Malfoy manor' clich├ęs. I know it's hard to come up with things others haven't posted, but in past thirteen years this must be seventeenth or eighteenth story exploiting this plot device.
Some do it extremely well, others very badly. Yours is firmly in the former but I keep thinking I know what's coming next and often right. Sigh. Too predictable I fear. Like those plot twists on murder she wrote you see from six minutes in.
How about changing it up and having Hermione and Luna left behind together? Just idea among my random ramblings. I'll leave this here for now. Good lock with rewrites.
Lifespassion chapter 50 . 8/13/2021
As the writer, I can delete guest reviews and I debated when I came back to check on my work here, but I decided I would leave the ones posted recently up and simply address them as in some ways I think they are helpful and important

For the AU comment. I really must disagree. This is a "What if" which is cannon from the point where it starts, only taking light liberties in interpretation of internal thought. IT IS cannon in the books that Draco tried to save Hermione's life at the quidditch cup. Therefore, while I do NOT write him having immediate feelings for her romantically I do believe saying he hates her by this point in the series is inaccurate.

I do have a note in my story saying "I have been going through and editing (now up to chapter 29) and have done my best to fix typos, flesh out grammar etc. I have also added extra scenes and there are new chapters adding up to an additional 17,000 words added since I first began this story. I still have a long way to go so you may see this story come up as updated as I continue to add and edit. If you are looking for a continuation of this story I have started a sequel called "After Being Left Behind" so please feel free to go and check it out. ***NEW CHAPTERS AND SCENES - CHAPTER 24/25 (Request/Salve) and 28/29 (Monster/Dragon)"

So to address them saying: " I was originally assuming you lost will with this story" that is simply not the case. The writing isn't as good past chapter 29...not because I gave up but literally because that's the original unedited portion.

The amount my writing has improved over the course of posting this story is drastic and its thanks to positive feedback, gentle criticisms and general love readers have given motivating me to keep working on my craft. So to each of you a big thanks.

If you would like to read a more edited and polished version it is available on Wattpad under marissawalkerwriter which is where I now write full time. You'll find it searching for the "left behind" tag.

Much love to you all. Cheers
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »