Reviews for Learning to Fly
Cupcake155 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Earendil would be so proud.
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh the darlings! Boys do indeed turn everything into a competition. In fact, their have been studies on that.
Elrond looking around to see if anyone will see him swinging is adorable, as is this whole story. I love the way you've characterized all of these characters. You always seem to come up with the most adorable of storylines too, from kittens to swings. Awesome job, keep writing.
God Bless.
Mirlasse chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is adorable. Elladan and Elrohir are the sweetest. And, of course, Glorfindel is the best. I love how he's so cautious and prays to the Valar so that the twins aren't hurt and he isn't punished...
CosmicHawk chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That last part with the "I'm a star!" is pure brilliance! Glorfindel's untold story is one that I find most interesting and I love how you portray him in all of your work! Please keep on writing!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Excellent i loved it well done
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I really like your Elrohir/Elladan fics. Very cute.
washow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing such an enjoyable non-slash story. I also wanted to let you know that I selected this tale to be included in a C2 group I manage which showcases non-slash completed stories which feature any elf other than Legolas. While I am certainly not an expert at what makes a good story I have read a LOT of stories which could fit into my chosen category but have only selected a few to add to the C2 group. Thank you for writing such a wholesome story which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you know of any other stories which you believe should be included in the C2 group please don’t hesitate to suggest them.

washow
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
My gosh, you've got this incredible talent to write these beautiful stories! Every one is sweeter than the last!

Favorite line: "Glorfindel...eyeing the limb above as if the tree would reach down and slap him for his impertinence."

LOL! This is so sweet! It really brightened my day.

Avie
loanshark chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
this is just so perfectly CUTE! *grinz* yes...i LOVE this story...it's wonderful. thank you so much for writing it!
LasseLanta01 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Once again my first review has disappeared into the ether of . Oh well, this is so, so sweet. It reminded me of my father, getting on a swing with my little brother when we were just tiny kids. Only Dad's will do all this embarressing stuff without a second thought, just for their children. Well done!
Starfish of the Elves chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I love the "I am a star!" Seems fitting for their names, does it not? :)

Starfish
ren chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
this is too sweet! kawaii!

i love this stories with glorfindel, and true, it is funny imagining elrond swinging...

this just bring back memories... :)
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
lol i remember yelling at my dad to push me higher. I was sure one day i would be able to kick the trees.

** Dy **
celebrian chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
its really cute if you can could you go on with the story please if you have writer's block or something its okay. huuggs to you. it really cute.
Vilya2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
That was so sweet! Funny picturing Elrond swinging.