Reviews for The After Life
Wabbayack22 chapter 15 . 1/10/2023
Oh for the love of everything stop pussyfooting around and get to the romance. It’s ridiculous
Wabbayack22 chapter 10 . 1/10/2023
Flashbacks fucking suck.
staar chapter 23 . 11/23/2022
just finished this one one word...Awesome!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 10/27/2022
Alittle upset Harry didnt smack that bitch. She was asking for it. Oh Ginny, you might be used to getting your way cause you are a girl, but these hands are rated e for everyone.
Harmony09 chapter 9 . 9/10/2022
head butt Ginnythis Harry is too hilarious
raevenartemis chapter 3 . 8/28/2022
Oh my god this is so beautifully written.
Wise Lion 17 chapter 17 . 7/12/2022
A girl who could careless about his fame and fortune, she would love him even if he were pauper without a home to spare. Love him unconditionally. (feeling a bit poetic)
Mutt N. Feathers chapter 23 . 6/28/2022
Great story. Thank you for writing. MNF
madie080802 chapter 13 . 4/26/2022
I was crying when I read Hermione's death and life.
ThyKinGrid chapter 10 . 12/21/2021
that was shit
BerserkLittleCook chapter 9 . 10/8/2021
Okay, chapter 9 out of 24, not so bad a result. I'm cutting off here because the introspection is too much for me and I'm tired of skipping to the parts where things actually happen.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 7 . 10/8/2021
You wrote 'rigut now' instead of 'right now'
Caribous chapter 3 . 10/1/2021
I agree with everyone who says the Grangers' reaction is comically distorted. That said, while it's not explicitly in the story (and, frankly, it should be), there's probably a lot of residual anger about Hermione deciding to wipe their personalities and their memories of having a daughter without even warning them, let alone consulting them and giving them a chance to take another alternative. The book version also makes no sense, since there's no earthly reason sending them to Australia (by portkey, if nothing else) then warning them wasn't better than memory wiping them. If you add that to the things Mrs Granger says, it at least isn't jarringly cold or abusive. That's Hermione, on her own, acting like a typical wizard.
stevem1 chapter 23 . 9/21/2021
Overall, an excellent story. Some of my critiques were actually addressed in latter chapters so I feel guilty posting them, but I post as I read so that goes with the territory.

I do think Harry and Hermione act a bit erratically, but nothing too detrimental to the story.

Recommended.
stevem1 chapter 20 . 9/20/2021
He’s offering to set up a trust fund of Molly? This gets back to weak Harry. Molly has seven children, a few of whom are actually successful. She isn’t Harry’s responsibility.

Here’s a better idea- give up your kids or Molly will be in a cell next to you in Azkaban.