Reviews for Hide and Think
enjoyedit chapter 10 . 12/13/2018
This ending was so consistent with the tone of your story. Each of them entirely spent with exhaustion and grief, but each of them finding the energy to reaffirm their bond with each other. Looking forward to your return, you love these characters and you don't want to leave them ... right?
Ikia chapter 10 . 12/12/2018
Wow...great ending can't wait to read more of your fics

God bless
Deana chapter 10 . 12/12/2018
Great chapter, sweet ending!
beeblegirl chapter 10 . 12/12/2018
Thank you for this story. There’s still lots of potential for more stories, missing scenes. In reality I really didn’t like the way S3 progressed, even though it started so well.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 10 . 12/12/2018
awesome ending loved it !
enjoyedit chapter 9 . 12/9/2018
Oh man.. no one catches a break. I love how this chapter is strung together by the sound of the bell; and interpreted differently by each of them. Aramis is about to go off the deep end. More soon, please.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 9 . 12/9/2018
Our stubborn pup will not be stopped .. Oh NOO Aramis what has happend with you? YIIIKKEESS Grimuld he's lurking!
Deana chapter 9 . 12/9/2018
Yikes, Aramis! More soon please!
Ikia chapter 9 . 12/9/2018
great now the bros have to take care of Aramis

keep going
enjoyedit chapter 8 . 12/9/2018
oh man... Only one man wear that truly evil hood. This story has so many layers, and all so sorrowful as each character tries to navigate such a dark time. You seamlessly pull all the characters together so well as we visit each perspective. So well done.
Uia chapter 8 . 12/7/2018
Wow...the bros need to group hug each other

I hate seeing them at each other's throats like this

Keep going
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 8 . 12/6/2018
Porthos and Aramis still fractured (love it not sure why but I do I like like them at odds at times and this is one of them.. Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa Athos I can see d'Artagnan scared of him even in sleep and when he's awake he wont betray him.. Constance ( as I have always said after 3 grinds my gears at least she's happy for Athos and Sylvie .. Aramis is running on fumes is hi smind playing tricks?
Uia chapter 7 . 12/4/2018
Powerful chapter...can't wait to read more
enjoyedit chapter 7 . 12/3/2018
Such dispair, so well written. I'm needing to pace myself with your story, as each of them seems so broken. Your detail is wonderful.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 7 . 12/2/2018
Athos so need to listen to d'Artanan and get things worked out my heart is breaking for him