Reviews for The Fake Player
Akado22 chapter 14 . 8/11
Okay, look. I just spent the last 8 hours binging this story. That's over 340,000 words that I read through, without stopping. And now you're telling me it hasn't been updated in over a year?!
I swear, if you made me dedicate myself to reading this amazing story only to cancel it, I'll never forgive you. You'd better come back to this, you hear me?!
Sigh... I heard about the whole toxic comment situation, and honestly, I'm really sorry about that. But you can't let a pathetic worm like that keep you from finishing this masterpiece! So please, come back to this story. I know for a fact I'm not alone when I say that I want to read about the adventures of Shirou and Ainz Ooal Gown more, especially if the comments are anything to go by.
Yo Just Asking Will This Have A Update Because Its Reallly Good Plssssss Update
sol.leksthewolf2021 chapter 14 . 7/31
I loved every second of reading this, and really hope you come back to it in the future if you can.
Lert chapter 14 . 7/25
hype.
kauatsukoyomi chapter 14 . 7/20
Oi
conrad5291 chapter 2 . 7/14
good
TenkaMeansHeaven chapter 14 . 7/10
THIS IS GOLDEEENNNNNNNN! DANG, I need more chaps. Author, when will ya continue this? I'm hyped for an update
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 14 . 6/24
Can't wait for the next chapter
VeganoCanibal chapter 14 . 6/18
Bro, I must say: This story is amazing. I'm really thankful I choose to read this one out of all other choices. All the Insight you got in all these chapters and the emotions you managed to convey (specially in the Daily Lifes Arc), I loved it. I have read a few really good stories on this site, but this was the first one to get me to make a comment. Anyway, I'm excited por the next chapter and going to read your other stories for now. Good work!
Waaa come back! :(
Hsitirb chapter 6 . 6/12
Just occurred to me after you talking about the tomb, perhaps the class cards will be used as the guardians for each floor? Know it's already set in stone as I'm reading this way late but I really hope so lmao
holosagewolf32 chapter 1 . 6/9
Is this on hiatus?
moose3333 chapter 9 . 6/7
Yeah “romance” in this fandom is typically an NPC being hard-coded to love him or worship him lol. Its always fairly unsatisfying
kmate1222 chapter 7 . 6/7
Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuck dude (dudette?) I can't even... you are making me want to write something too you know? TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!

(One of the best chapters I have ever read, on this site or IRL. Thanks!)
moose3333 chapter 1 . 6/7
It’s rare to read an actually good fight scene in a fic, good job. I was jamming to Unlimited Bladeworks OST while reading it lol.
2,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »