Reviews for Candles in Daylight
RavenLady chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
*melts* This is adorable.

"The small child stared at him with huge eyes full of questions."

I don't know how you make Turgon seem so cute with a few lines. Of course, I love Mae & Fin too. I liked the twist you put on their first meeting, that Maedhros didn't know who he was at first. And the line about the Feanorians eating children was amusing. :-) I wish I could think of something useful to say . . . but I'm just soaking up the cuteness.

One question, what is the title about?
Naeth chapter 2 . 4/25/2003
More soon! This is a great story, please say you will continue it!
Cirdan chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Interesting final choice for a title. I rather like it. Even though Fingon isn't that young, he still feels very young, but I think it's because he has such mixed feelings about Maedhros. He's a bad influence. :b I rather liked the way Maedhros didn't even realize how much time had passed since he'd last seen Fingon. With so many brothers, who can blame him? But I'm glad Maedhros is befriending him. Fingon sounds lonely, what with only a baby of a little brother and no Valar giving him presents.

I know you said thus ends your attempts at writing a happy story, but I really would be interested in seeing this continued. I rather like seeing the characters again. :)
Tinni chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
Cute and sweet. I love it. Is there going to be a chapter 3?