Reviews for A Love Never Forgotten
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Very fluffy, I liked it. Short and sweet, sometimes I just like to read fanfictions that are like that. This is the second harry/ginny story i've ever read, even though I suport the couple, I just usually spend my time reading Ron and Hermione fics... so anyway that was great! I loved it! Ever consider doing a sequel?
Lourdes chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Another writer after my own heart... a hopeless romantic... this is way cool... like An English Patient... in a few paragraphs. Well done. Hurrah for H/G ship.
rachel chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
hey, i really like your story. cant wait to read more!
Ali chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
The story could of been longer and funnyer.
angelus cado chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
aww, it was so sweet...kind of like a 'sleeping beauty' thing. liked it, and I don't usually read hp/gw.
yes it matters chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
All around, decent writing. Slightly clich├ęd and sappy. You might want to get a beta reader to proof read your storys and suggest ways to make them better and correct grammar mistakes. (Don't worry, you don't always have to take all their advice.) You should also probably try to come up with more original plot lines. (I haven't read any of your other fics, but I'm going to.)

You also might want to elaborate more. Describe actions and emotions in more detail and with more feeling. You made some parts seem hurried and unfeeling. In addition, provide enough background information for the reader to get a clear and precise picture of what happened in the past; unless you want mystery.

Make the summary more suitable to the story. Make it pertain vaguely to what elapsed before, but don't dwell on the past, or the future. A summary should not tell question what will happen in the story, but should tell enought to get the reader interested and capture their attention. Let slip few major details, but tell minor ones to interest them.

I did enjoy the part about Ginny being an Animagus, though I must admit, I find the idea slightly unlikely. The red wolf was appropriate for her too. And I must say, Harry and Ginny is my favorite ship besides Lily and James.

But, like I said in the beginning, a decent story. If I knew what it was like before I read it, I'd still have read it. And please, don't take this the wrong way. I'm not saying I'm a good writer (I'm not), I'm trying to help you improve yours.

Keep writing!

yes, it matters.

ONLY 62 DAYS UNTIL BOOK 5!