Reviews for Just Call Us Cupid
Astrakelly chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Really good, I know this is old but I liked it:)
LaneIA chapter 8 . 7/4/2003
Loved the story! I really enjoyed the fact that he was already married, I didn't see that coming at all. Hope you post more, I really enjoyed this one.
Honey Bee chapter 8 . 6/28/2003
Wonderful story, ae! The ending is hilarious and it's all so well-written! Keep on writing! :)
Liz chapter 8 . 6/20/2003
haha.I love the ending, especially the did a great job with there are more stories to come. :)
mja47 chapter 6 . 6/18/2003
ae, this story is fantastic! I enjoyed reading all 8 parts (on your site, as it's not all showing up here yet), and I can't tell you how many times I laughed at Amy's craziness. The ending was ideal!
Liz chapter 6 . 6/15/2003
I really like your story so far, I kind of stink at reviews seeing that I haven't done many.I've never actually seen the T.V. show Little Men but I've read the book, and I love it.I've read the transcripts that are posted on the internet and I like , I've read some of your stories on other sites and I was wondering if you would be willing to post one of yours that is called 'Catching Attention'.I liked what you wrote and I wanted to know if you ever finished it, so I could read more of it.

Thanks.
Fi Riley chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
What Happen next! It such a great story. I can't wait to read what happen next.
Honey Bee chapter 5 . 5/5/2003
Part 4 & 5 are awesome! I'm so angry at Amy!

Please update soon! :)
Sierra chapter 4 . 5/3/2003
Very good chapter. I love the interactions between the kids.

Sierra.
Honey Bee chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
It's a great story, and I'm looking forward to the rest of it! Keep up the good work!
Sierra chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
I think it's great so far! I hope you'll update soon :) You're such a talented writer.

Sierra.