Reviews for Death, Destruction, and Utter Madness
Kuma-Idle chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Even if I am a Sailor Moon fan I was rolling around the floor laughing. Howeve how did Mina die?
I'mani chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
that..was...not..nice..*bust out laughting*!
Webmasteryamato chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
LOL! This was a funny story. I almost fellout of my chair reading it with laughter. I find it cute that Sailor Saturn and Dou become a love intrest. Maybe you should have a follow up.
Shadow Mage again chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Muahahahahahaha! That was very evil, but oh so good! I loved it so much! The annoying wenches needed that. Thanks for another wonderful ficcer! Arigato!
Kat Hawkins chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
very twisted. i'm personally a fan of both SM and GW, but this was HILARIOuS!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
This is so funny, but totally off the wall bizare!
wolfknight chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
For some one who belevies in magic so strongly you made a few misscalculations in this story.

Tuxido Mask A.K.A.(sailor earth)[he does have the abialities equail to a sailor] would be able to hurt zero by realising valcainos. A saiolor has all moast unlimited power on there planet of origan. Rini has the combined abilatys of Earth & moon She is the first born of the reunifed kingdom. witch is why pegusas helps her he workes for the earth kingdom but amps the scouts to protect his princess/love. She would like whys be able to hurt the gundams.
PureEmotion02 chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
OMG LOL! I have to get pallapalla to read that. You have quite an imagination. Give me some tips! Talk to you later. *waves buh bye*
lindora chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
this is soooooooooooo funy. and i love it.

so do you have a follow up? 0
Fate3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
KILL EM AGAIN KILL EM AGAIN!*jumps up and down laughing like Quatre would* DO IT AGAIN!
Saturngirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
I rejoiced greatly in the death of the yammed one
Nova of Mink chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
You said it would be bad for SM fans, but I think it bashed GW pretty well too. The only person who came out semi-likable was Trowa and that is only because he didn't say anything. Can't say I enjoyed it, but it was twisted, very twisted. Shocked, Nova
Sylvan Druid chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
that story kicked $$!i like the sailor scouts and the g-boys! but that was funny too! (sadistic laughter can be heard) *gomen nasai i'm crazy*
Drac chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
i loved it this is great! lol kill the sailor scouts why to go!
Ankle chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
hahahaha...i loved it...thankyou for writing that...the world is a better place now