Reviews for Eye of the Storm
Rissatregar chapter 3 . 5/20
If you ever have a moment...more would be great on this story! SOOOOO good!
Rissatregar chapter 1 . 5/20
I loved this show and Oliver Jackson-Cohen is, excuse my language, a walking wet dream!
Once again your narrative is awesome and descriptive, sharing enough detail that I can step into the scene and watch it unfold as I read!
Shailey Mahaffy chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
This is amazing! I just finished the show and I was so heartbroken to find out it had been cancelled pls finish this story! It's all I have left :/
Shailey Mahaffy chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
This is so good! I just finished watching the show and I'm so heartbroken that it got cancelled pls finish this story! It's all I have left :/
Libby chapter 3 . 3/17/2019
Really enjoyed the story. Great twist to the story line. Please continue, you have a wondersful beginning.
Raytu17 chapter 3 . 12/18/2018
Great start.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2018
Enjoying the story line... Interesting new spin on what happens next... Looking very much towards more chapters..
AllIdiotsMustDie chapter 3 . 12/1/2018
I absolutely love this story! Its really well written. I wish they did a season two like this!
GabbyCB chapter 2 . 11/17/2018
Wow! This is amazing! As usual, your stories are so full of life and vivid descriptions! It is different from your usual method of narrating from an OC and now a main character.
I loved Emerald City and was so sad when it ended last year. I hope that your vision can move the story along if we don't get a second season! I've been a fan of Oliver Jackson-Cohen (you're right that cliffhanger was so terrible!) since he was in Dracula with Jonathan Rhys Meyers in 2014, if you haven't seen it you should definitely check it out!
I hope to read more of your story, it sounds fantastic so far!