Reviews for insert humorous crazy odd weird title here
momoiiey chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
wierd did make me fall out of my chair though but it got kind of from weird to strange to just strait out weird to just plain old freaky. scared the hell out of me when they woke up though. reALLY COOL THOUGH
Courtney Henry chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
oh i love that! Could you add dios? He is one of my faves, but if not thats okay! Keep up the good work, this story is great!
Umachica chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
heh, I registered an account on for the sheer purpose of writing a review here. Way to go! It's nice to know there are some people who still take zany comedy lightly. ...that sounds odd. But I mean it! Some people take comedy too seriously. (*coughcough*lasttworeviews*coughcough*)

Not everyone's out to write an award winning novel, some are out there to have fun. And hey, after a long days work, I love to just sit back and let my eyes scan over the script font wacky adventure that is IHCOWTH. After all, how else would you write a zany story? It'd hurt the eyes to have it in standard paragraph form.

Also, I love watching normally composed characters stretch out and act silly. And I know others do too! After all, that's why all those funny fanart pics exist, no? In this story, the character DO keep elements of their actual personalities, which is more than can be said for other stories, including supposedly dramatic ones.

All in all, like I said, I love it. It brings a smile to my face to imagine the characters with the words. And in regards to certain other posts on here I've seen, if you don't like it, don't review it, unless it's to offer true creative criticism.

-Umachica
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
Um, this is not worth my read. I can think of many humorous stories that outdo this. It's not as funny as it is stupid. If you people want good stories, go and read The Seductive Order by Oneesan no Miroku Houshi It's IC and well written, Two Minuet Wonders by Vicious Okami or Head Over Heels and Out Of The Window by Idion Laurels. They are all talented writers who don't take 5 seconds to do a script format job.

I don't understand why this has so many reviews, people shouldn't waste their time.
Utena Himemiya chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
WTF? I'm highly unamused...

-Utena Himemiya
ChibiLaryla chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
O_o;; School? It's summer break isn't it? Aw well...

I officially state that this story lost itself.. *gonk*
moo chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
*drops dead laughing*
Shizzle chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
ROFL!
Kayla Pruitte chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
This is a really funny story and I love it. Keep up the good work and keep me laughing.
ChibiLaryla chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
D Yo!
ChibiLaryla chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
o.o BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious Tifa! _ My favorite line:

"Anthy: Hm... {looks through “RPG Classes for Dummies
Sweet Fur Inu chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
LMFAO! Too funny Tifa! i love it! i hope u update REAL soon! i cant wait, now i'm gonna update my Utena fic tty...right now XD keep writin'!

~Sweet Fur~
Squall'sScar chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
Akio is so silly! I loved this! Miki is the cutest, ne? Three cheers!
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
OMG! (falls out of chair laughing) That was hilarious! The ending was the best part! The Lion King act! Juri was the best! LOL! (dies laughing)
ChibiLaryla chapter 5 . 6/2/2004