Reviews for Thunderstorms
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was beautiful and it's nice to see happy tales of FĂ«anorians before the sorrow came to their lives...
Nilmandra chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
This did much to 'humanize', in a elvish way, of course, Feanor into a likable and real character! He was a child once, scared, and relates so nicely to his own little son.
Artanis chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
AAW this is so cute. *huggles little Maedhros*. Now we understand of why Feanor is so attached to his father, no? Deep deep down of this High King of Noldor, he is just a big baby. (as all men are) :)
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
This was adorable... thanks for writing it. It was nice to see Feanor as a good father.

Jillian Baade chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
A sane Feanor being a good father! I guess we often forget that Feanor was suposed to be very young when he married, and still a victim to childish fears. He had to grow up quick when he realised Maedhros needed him!
Jillian Baade chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Tinni chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Very sweet. I love little Maedhros. I wonder what kind of a stuffed toy he had.
Lazy Lalaith chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Lovely, Kaz - it may be fluff, but it's adorable! So nice to see Feanor with a human...er... Elvish...er... normal side!

;

Seriously - lovely stuff! :)
Furius chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Bday fic duly appreciated :) I feel an irresitable urge to cuddle the story for some odd reason...Now that was brilliant fluff, Kaz -Feanor with his memories, insecurities, concerns and Feanor as a wonderful father- there's a such a strong sense of comfort and contentment in this story that it's truly soothing and smile inducing. Thank you Kaz, I needed a dose of that.