Reviews for Family Time
Love Bella
Perfect
OctaviaWithStarsForEyes chapter 20 . 1/20/2019
Um okay?
What is this? my? heart?
I came out to have a good time and im honestly feeling so attacked rn okay
But you know I lived for the angst, so tbh, drinking it up. That fight between kalee and Everett was thrilling, altho im disappointed to see my boy going back to alcohol and getting violent. Tsk tsk, Ev, have you learned nothing?
Also, did you switch from team Bella to team Fallon? This is the first oneshot I've seen where Fallon wins.
Anyway, good job! thanks for being my angst dealer
Slytherwitch chapter 20 . 1/19/2019
Oof
Slytherwitch chapter 18 . 12/31/2018
Isabelle is fantastic and I'm glad to see more of her!
OctaviaWithStarsForEyes chapter 17 . 12/30/2018
UMM CUTE
I stan two (2) adorable boys. Everett trying to keep Cal from crying is so funny, he literally flips the switch and goes from aggressive pirate to big brother.
That last line lmaooo. Bad news, kid, things do not work out well.
Aw oriana is best mom. I love seeing her. Anyway I love them as kids, it's really the best. The mispronouncing was really cute and IC. Good job on this!
OctaviaWithStarsForEyes chapter 16 . 12/29/2018
AMAZING GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL
Okay seeing Gavin with Everett was amazing, ten out of ten. Gavin just panicking is a mood, and omg I would die for Gavin tbh. Also the dealing with Jonathan was excellently done, and im really glad the kids are finding out the truth.
Kalee straight up saying im not a social person I love her. and I've said it once, I'll say it again: "You don't look like a Gale" "I get that a lot" Im still laughing
Sorry Everett, I stan Gavin now
OctaviaWithStarsForEyes chapter 15 . 12/29/2018
Oh my christ
I really, really love this chapter! Seeing them during BA is really quite incredible, and golly gee whiz, perhaps they'll make a little cameo in canon BA... What can I say, you've inspired me!
Gavin really is a little punk for getting them in this whole situation, but the two of them are an adorable and effective team together xD
So excited to see how this resolves, already impressed with how the kids have dealt with the whole situation. Great work!
OctaviaWithStarsForEyes chapter 14 . 12/28/2018
HOLY CRAP
Omigod this is absolute gold I CANNOT BELIEVE. Okay, first of all, sibling banter is one point, as always and Katy being horny for those books is a fat mood. But also, um! I'm so excited to see this unfold!
Is Alison supposed to be Fallon's kid? Bc of like the building and motor grease and whatnot
EEE idk, im so excited
this review was all over the place, pretend it was coherent
Princess of Ash and Snow chapter 12 . 11/30/2018
I LOVED this chapter! Kalee and Cal are soooo perfect together!
dreamerdash chapter 9 . 11/24/2018
i just found this story and I think it’s GEM! I don’t think I’ve read a spin off from other’s selection fic before and I think this is awesome! Kalee’s reaction for disciplining Gavin was so sweet. Cal and her are obviously much better parents than Jonathan was. She’s such a nice soul.
OctaviaWithStarsForEyes chapter 9 . 11/24/2018
holy crap
this is your best chapter yet, and I'm not exaggerating at all.
The tension, the pacing, the energy, everything was on point. And yes, Kalee was a complete badass and I love her. And shit man, seeing Everett so afraid made me so scared. My heart really started pounding during this, stg.
I wish I could verbalize all the things running through my head, but I can't and just wowowow this chapter is amazing and you're incredible. This feels so true to the story.
OctaviaWithStarsForEyes chapter 8 . 11/23/2018
ewww vomit kisses! bleh!
but really, this was some good fluff
it was super sweet and soft and a BALM FOR MY PAIN FROM THE LAST CHAPTER
I live to see the emails in my inbox that tell me you've updated. Seriously, you are mad talented.
Also Everett alone with finances xD not a pretty picture!
(also when Kalee started crying I felt really terrible and sad. im still healing from last chap, okay?)
Fairysecret01 chapter 7 . 11/21/2018
This was a really good chapter. Sad, but good. Personally I like fluff, it’s happy to read, but it was nice to see that it doesn’t always end in a happily ever after
OctaviaWithStarsForEyes chapter 7 . 11/21/2018
um whoa
okay
first of all, who gave you the right to stomp all over my heart?
im hurt
im offended
im upset in the highest degree
But Fallon was such an angel, I just love her, and Everett was being so good? I mean? what quality people?
Ughhhhh I really hated seeing them fight it was so genuinely upsetting. and Celia seemed very nervous caught in the middle huh. This was an excellent counterweight to the fluff, and I really loved the contrast. But also, please don't do this again. I can only take so much. I don't like anger or betrayal on Kalee and I don't like cold shoulder Cal, they make me sad and hurty. 0/10, do not recommend to anyone who wants their feels intact
OctaviaWithStarsForEyes chapter 6 . 11/21/2018
fallon kalee friendship? doggone it, ya surprised me again! also, holy shit, you write so fast?
those vows are so precious! they made my heart all soft and oh gosh its just all so good!
the fluff was so intense, I think I have a cavity (IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE)
anyway, thanks for blessing me with this, you really know how to make my soul happy